• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:25 AM

They have some serious events going on for Bungie Day. Looks like Bungie will be in matchmaking for 24 hours and if you beat them they'll literally send you a steak. They're also turning on the Blue Flaming helmet for everyone on 7/7. I got the Bungie iOS app yesterday. It's pretty neat, there's some stats and also access to all their news stories. It also gives you the Star Nameplate if you download so I have it now. I have some others to give away, anyone interested in getting the Star Nameplate?

#2 Cocopjojo

Cocopjojo
  • Veteran
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:35 AM

Well you have to Steaktacular them, not just beat them. That's the point of a Steaktacular!

#3 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:40 AM

Well you have to Steaktacular them, not just beat them. That's the point of a Steaktacular!

Yeah that's right, beat them by 20.

#4 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

Build My Gallows High, Baby

• Veteran
  • 4,136 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:16 AM

I have the app too - what I don't understand is this: does hitting the on switch turn those nameplates on automatically or simply make them available in my profile for the next time I go to bungie.net to tweak things?

#5 Postmortem

Postmortem

POSTMORTEM

• 255 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 03:35 PM

I'd be down for a star nameplate.
GT: FinalPOSTMORTEM

#6 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:17 AM

I have the app too - what I don't understand is this: does hitting the on switch turn those nameplates on automatically or simply make them available in my profile for the next time I go to bungie.net to tweak things?

Switching the nameplate to on makes is available to you. That means you still have to go to bnet and select it.

The blue flame, you have to go in your armory and pick it. Funny thing is that when you activate the blue flame on the app, you can go on bnet and select the Bungie nameplate. Some people I played against last night thought I was from Bungie so I got corpse humped a lot.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo: Reach

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq