PSN IDs

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:11 AM

Because I am too lazy to go hunting for all of them and the PS Quadro is out in a week and a half. I will make a pretty list. If somebody already did this, I might vaguely remember it existing but can't recall exactly, and they should post it here.

Launch:

DrewMcDuffy (BF4, KZ, CoD)

Cocopjojo (BF4, KZ, CoD)

the_real_deftech (BF4, KZ, CoD, NBA)

Vanwadilion (BF4, KZ, CoD)

DualX (KZ)

egonaut_86 (BF4, KZ)

EU Launch:

Uhyve (KZ)

TBA:

Nightshade1765

Jironomo

----

Italicized titles are "maybes".

Edited by Drew, 16 November 2013 - 07:27 AM.

#2 Cocopjojo

Cocopjojo
  • Veteran
  • 1,860 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:06 PM

Cocopjojo

But I don't know if anyone here is actually getting one at launch besides you and me.

#3 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:29 PM

Cocopjojo

But I don't know if anyone here is actually getting one at launch besides you and me.

We can be alone together.

I think deftec is getting one on launch as well, though.

#4 phreak

phreak

What happened???

• 735 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:59 PM

I am too. Hard to believe just over a week.

I don't have an id that I currently use.

drew, if you don't mind me asking, what is your rationale for playing 2 version of Bf4? I only ask because I am trying to justify it myself. :)

What games do you guys plan on getting? I have Bf4 coming with my console, I'm going to pick up KZ4, too.

#5 Vanwadilion

Vanwadilion

Rainbow!!

• Veteran
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:59 PM

I might be getting this instead of the XBone.  I've been very conflicted the last few days.  I'm really not sure what my psn is.  I'll check it tonight and put it on here.

#6 phreak

phreak

What happened???

• 735 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

Van, do you have a decent computer to game on? I ask because part of the reason I'm more interested in this over Xbox is because the only exclusives on the ONe that interest me are titanfall which will be on computer and H5 which is a series that isn't what it used to be.

I figure with a gaming computer and Sony's console, I'll be pretty much covered.If not titanfall would be really tempting. 

Oh, and do you have a preoorder or pan on camping? Otherwise it will be pretty muchimpossible to get.

Edited by phreak, 05 November 2013 - 04:18 PM.

#7 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:52 PM

drew, if you don't mind me asking, what is your rationale for playing 2 version of Bf4? I only ask because I am trying to justify it myself. :)

What games do you guys plan on getting? I have Bf4 coming with my console, I'm going to pick up KZ4, too.

I'm getting the console version for when I want to play with people who are worse than me, plus I'll be playing with a lot of real life friends who are either too dumb or too poor to game on PC. The nice part about it this time around is that the experience won't be gimped too heavily like it was with BF3, as you're getting full-size maps, decent picture quality, and 64-players.

At launch I'll be getting BF4 and KZ:SF, and maybe CoDDoG depending on how many people on my friend list get it.

Edited by Drew, 05 November 2013 - 04:54 PM.

#8 Vanwadilion

Vanwadilion

Rainbow!!

• Veteran
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:18 PM

I currently have both systems pre-ordered, so have to decide which one I want to keep.  I am too poor/dumb/not good to play PC at the moment, but a gaming PC a few years down the road might be something I would look into.

#9 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:40 PM

Nightshade1765, same as everywhere.

Still haven't decided which I will take a plunge on first.  Probably going to let them duke it out a bit then decide around Christmas.  I will have both within a year, however.

#10 Vanwadilion

Vanwadilion

Rainbow!!

• Veteran
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:50 AM

My PSN ID is Vanwadilion.

Can you really not add people to your friend's list or send messages on playstation.com?

For games, I'm leaning toward getting BF4, KZ:SF, and possibly COD.

#11 deftech

deftech

I Bet Gaming Steve Doesn't Discuss Business Ethics Either

• Veteran
  • 637 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:37 PM

the_real_deftech

I received the extra ps4 controller I ordered today. Hoping the console comes in early as well. I've got BF4 coming with the console order, and will probably buy Killzone, NBA 2k14, and CoD: Dog edition.

#12 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

I might be getting this instead of the XBone.  I've been very conflicted the last few days.  I'm really not sure what my psn is.  I'll check it tonight and put it on here.

Don't do it sucka! In all seriousness though, to me this comes down the exclusives. I think overall the PS4 has better exclusive franchises like God of War, Uncharted, Last of Us, etc., but those aren't games that I'm a big fan of. The PS4 will be slightly more powerful as well.

The xbone will have their Halo and Gears which is what I've always played and then Titanfall which is the new hotness. As disappointing as Halo 4 has been, I do think Halo 5 will probably dial down the CODification since they now know it doesn't work and it would be a total drag to not at least play the Campaign. All other titles will be on both systems and you have the better online service to help the experience.

#13 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:28 PM

Updated the list and added titles at launch, and sent you all friend requests as well.

#14 Cocopjojo

Cocopjojo
  • Veteran
  • 1,860 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:58 PM

I'm also getting BF4, Killzone, and maybe CoD.

#15 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:18 PM

Looks like I might be getting CoD too, then.

#16 DualX

DualX
  • Veteran
  • 3,204 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:51 AM

DualX2 and I'm getting PS4 and Killzone day 1. Taking two weeks off to enjoy both launches (Dead Rising 3 and Ghosts on Xbone). A shame they delayed Watchdogs though...

#17 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:54 AM

Hit me up on PSN: Jironomo

I'll get one eventually.

#18 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:39 PM

Updated. Friend limit is now 2000 (as opposed to 100), by the way.

Edit: I can't seem to add you Dual, says "The online ID you entered has not been registered."

Edited by Drew, 08 November 2013 - 03:42 PM.

#19 DualX

DualX
  • Veteran
  • 3,204 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:29 PM

My apologizes. Subtract the "2."

#20 phreak

phreak

What happened???

• 735 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:41 AM

I'm ocd-phd. Sucks that you can't add friends on the site, but I'll add you guys on launch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq