Astromancer's Content

There have been 9 items by Astromancer (Search limited from 20-February 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#9246890 Feedback for Halo: Anniversary

Posted by Astromancer on 09 June 2011 - 05:57 AM in Original Trilogy

Add Halo 1's multiplayer component.

Also, for the love of God, change that ridiculous-looking Megablocks armor. It looked fine the way it was; just HDify that.

#9246889 Halo 3: ODST

Posted by Astromancer on 09 June 2011 - 05:52 AM in Original Trilogy

Half the cast of Firefly kicking Covenant ass? I think yes. Love this game to death. Great atmosphere, due to lighting, VISR, and the moody OST. Never got into too much Firefight (no-one to play with due to no Live for a long time), but what I played of it was intense fun. Wish there'd been a follow-up.

#9246887 Greg Bear's Forerunner Saga

Posted by Astromancer on 09 June 2011 - 05:02 AM in Halo Universe

Don't go judging books based on wiki summaries, admitting that is enough to earn a stern frown at the very least.

I know...I've frowned at myself for it. I'll pick up a copy and read it ASAP.

#9246884 Halo 4 Announcement Trailer

Posted by Astromancer on 09 June 2011 - 04:41 AM in The Reclaimer Saga

Question: Who the hell is going to do the OST? O'Donnel is still with Bungie, unless I'm mistaken. How does 343i plan to fill his shoes :o

#9246872 Firefight Map

Posted by Astromancer on 08 June 2011 - 06:55 PM in Original Trilogy

I'd like to hold off waves of Flood and Covenant badasses in The Maw. Not sure exactly where, though. Either way, a never-ending, three-sided fight between you, The Flood, and The Covenant forces would be ideal for me.

#9246871 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary

Posted by Astromancer on 08 June 2011 - 06:30 PM in Original Trilogy

Wish they'd kept the Zealots golden... Other than that, as long as we get real marine models, a true MA5B model, and they fix a number of small issues with the aesthetic, this should be great. Question: Well we be able to play real Halo Multiplayer in the HD graphics (I'm not talking about Live)? If I were on a LAN connection, or playing splitscreen vs., could I play classic Halo with the new look? I don't think they even did that, but still...

#9246870 Greg Bear's Forerunner Saga

Posted by Astromancer on 08 June 2011 - 06:22 PM in Halo Universe

I'll have to pick up a copy of this soon. From what I've read in the wiki, I'm not too thrilled at what Bear has done to the Halo backstory...I caught a lot of crap on Bungie.net and Halo Waypoint for expressing my distaste. However, I can't really say I dislike something based solely on a summary.

#9246869 Halo 4 Announcement Trailer

Posted by Astromancer on 08 June 2011 - 06:16 PM in The Reclaimer Saga

Calling it now, Cortana is the main antagonist and will be the last boss fight in Halo 6.

Works for me; if she's gone batshit and gets loose in some Forerunner systems or something, having to destroyer her doesn't actually seem like that bad of an end.

#9246808 Halo 4 Announcement Trailer

Posted by Astromancer on 08 June 2011 - 02:08 AM in The Reclaimer Saga

I'm hopeful that the current look of the armor will change. The gear he wore in this teaser looks ridiculous; they shouldn't have changed a thing. When the Chief wakes up, I expect him to be the way I left him. The EVA thrusters are understandable enough, though, if a bit overdone. And that weapon isn't anything to make a fuss over- I expect that the UNSC has several thousands of pieces of equipment that we haven't seen yet.

IPB Skin By Virteq