Xbox One

• Please log in to reply
621 replies to this topic

#401 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 04:02 PM

You're probably better off shelving AssCreed III forever. 

Yeah, play Bioshock, sell AC3.

#402 Niterider

Niterider

You're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece.

• Veteran
  • 904 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:28 PM

Can't.  DD Steam Sale :S

PC: Sergeant Ego
Xbox Live: Niterider2004
PS3: Not used
Wii: Lol wut?

#403 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 04:49 AM

Money you can never get back, time you can never un-waste.

RIP.

#404 Crucified

Crucified
  • 275 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 12:04 PM

Yeah, play Bioshock, sell AC3.

I think AC3 is an awesome game. Bio shock isn't worth playing.

#405 DualX

DualX
  • Veteran
  • 3,204 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 12:15 PM

Uh oh.

#406 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 03:45 PM

Bioshock: Gorgeous adventure with a fantastic story. Sometimes a little too linear compared to the previous entry (not counting B2 here), but I find that hard to knock when the length was very similar and the environments and characters were equally as interesting.

AC3: A clunky shitfest that throws great mechanics from previous entries out the window. Repetitive and dull, with arguably the most drab main character in the series - especially in contrast to Ezio. Gets one big ol' fat meh from me.

#407 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

Build My Gallows High, Baby

• Veteran
  • 4,164 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:11 AM

Surely the folks at Xbone HQ are smart enough to realize that the vast majority of consoles are single account and it is obnoxious to not be signed in automatically if your Kinect is unplugged (or, for $400 edition adopters, nonexistent). Right...? Someone reassure me that they're going to fix this nonsense because it's fucking annoying manually signing in every time I turn this big black VCR on.

#408 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:18 AM

LOL, they have auto sign-on now as of the last update. It's in the settings somewhere just look for it. 

Totally know what you're saying, the first day I had the xbone I made the mistake of routing my TV through it. Guess what happened next? My wife wakes up at the but crack of dawn like she normally does and starts yelling at me because the TV won't work. It wouldn't work because it was asking me to log in, so as soon as I stepped in front of the damn sensor the TV comes on. What moron at MS decided this was a good way to work TV, seriously?

#409 phreak

phreak

What happened???

• 735 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:43 PM

That's just to make logging in to play a game even harder so that the experience will be even more satisfying.

Edited by phreak, 22 July 2014 - 12:44 PM.

#410 Crucified

Crucified
  • 275 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:58 PM

That's just to make logging in to play a game even harder so that the experience will be even more satisfying.

LOL! I'm sure it does JP. It hasn't been that big of an issue for me. Good too know we can change the settings.

#411 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

Build My Gallows High, Baby

• Veteran
  • 4,164 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:45 PM

I looked again this morning Ivan - I'd love to be proven wrong, but I'm pretty sure you can not set it up to have you signed in by default when the console turns on.

#412 Crucified

Crucified
  • 275 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 02:02 PM

Just checked myself couldn't find the setting for it either.

#413 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:11 PM

There is no auto sign-in. In other news, the Xbone's UI is still garbage, and the Pope still shits in the woods.

I logged in the other day to play Forza 5 and had to wait over an hour to play because of system updates and then Forza updates. Can't believe that you STILL can't play games while they're updating. What the fuck?

#414 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:40 PM

There is an auto sign-in. However, I'm pretty sure it's just in the preview update right now. I have the option, and I'm assuming Ivan does too. But you guys wont, or not yet at least.

#415 Crucified

Crucified
  • 275 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:45 PM

I looked again this morning Ivan - I'd love to be proven wrong, but I'm pretty sure you can not set it up to have you signed in by default when the console turns on.

Found auto sign in! Check settings and preferences it should let you change it.

#416 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:12 AM

Yes, there is auto sign-in, it was part of the July update.

http://majornelson.c...update-preview/

Also, the new interface is starting to get better. I'm finding that I can do what I want quicker than before, although I still hate launching an app for everything.

#417 phreak

phreak

What happened???

• 735 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:38 AM

MS only shipped 1.1 million One and 360 units combined in Q4.

http://www.microsoft...Q4/default.aspx

That's horrific. The contest sales-wise is already over this gen I would think. 

Edited by phreak, 23 July 2014 - 09:39 AM.

#418 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:16 AM

MS only shipped 1.1 million One and 360 units combined in Q4.

http://www.microsoft...Q4/default.aspx

That's horrific. The contest sales-wise is already over this gen I would think. 

I wonder how much of that is Xbox One and I wonder how many PS4 units were sold in April, May, and June to compare.

#419 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:38 AM

I wonder how much of that is Xbox One and I wonder how many PS4 units were sold in April, May, and June to compare.

Most estimates have it at about 500-600k XBO shipped. In other words, absolutely abysmal. They stuffed the channels something fierce in order to inflate their numbers the previous quarter, it seems.

We'll know soon enough, in regards to PS4. As soon as they break 9m sold through you can bet that we'll hear about it.

#420 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:44 PM

Forbes (great article) predicts it to be even lower, at 300k. I think that's a little grim, because it stands to reason that X360 sales would drop off at least a little, especially in what is generally considered to be a slow quarter. Still, it's not pretty.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq