Photo

Are we back to not talking about anything?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 JCTucker

JCTucker

Likes everyone as a person.

• Veteran
  • 3,014 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:JCTucker
  • PSN:Poor_Judgment

Posted 21 June 2017 - 10:46 AM

It feels like we're back to not talking about anything.

C'mon, I miss all of you!!!

I want to play something.  Anything!

#2 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,942 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 02:38 PM

What are you in the mood for? I've only got PS4/Switch right now, and I would need to resub to PSN.

I also have stuff on PC... Basically all DICE games and MMOs... (Some stuff on Steam I guess.)

Between work, school, and commuting, I've got very limited hours (basically only a few hours early in the morning and most of the day on Tuesdays/Wednesdays) but I'm down for whatever.

Edited by Drew, 21 June 2017 - 02:39 PM.

#3 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,298 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:51 PM

Sorry, I bought a Switch and Zelda has been taking up my spare time.

Will keep you updated.

#4 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,900 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 05:55 AM

LOL, good thread. 

We're all old now, we have lives and responsibilities and it sucks. I remember in the glory days I'd get back from working at T-Mobile, log-on at 10pm, and stay on until all of you got off or 4am. Normally Gamble was the last one to get off around 2 or 3am.

Now I got a son, at best I can logon at 8pm and i have to get off at the latest at 11pm because I work the next morning. LOL, I also have a pesky wife that demands attention at times, especially on the weekends during the day. 

#5 JCTucker

JCTucker

• Veteran
  • 3,014 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:31 AM

LOL, good thread. 

We're all old now, we have lives and responsibilities and it sucks. I remember in the glory days I'd get back from working at T-Mobile, log-on at 10pm, and stay on until all of you got off or 4am. Normally Gamble was the last one to get off around 2 or 3am.

Now I got a son, at best I can logon at 8pm and i have to get off at the latest at 11pm because I work the next morning. LOL, I also have a pesky wife that demands attention at times, especially on the weekends during the day. 

LOL.

"It's dinnertime, sucka!"

*Jironimo has left the party*

#6 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,942 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:21 PM

I'll be getting Splatoon 2 and ARMS pretty soon here as well, if you even have a Switch.

Been on a handheld/mobile tear as of late - it works great with my commute (no MP on the bus though, unfortunately...)

#7 Kinetic

Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,693 posts
  • PSN:DocKinetic
  • Steam:dockinetic

Posted 25 June 2017 - 08:41 PM

Growing up is both awesome and blows. I first met most of you when I was a dopey 15 year old starting high school and waiting for Halo 2 to come out. Now I'm 27 going on 28, married, and July 1st is my first shift as an honest-to-god physician. All of that is awesome. What sucks is how bleak my gaming future looks like for the next few years.

I've basically given up on any competitive multiplayer from here on out. I'll never have enough time to play a good session or keep up with all the l33t str4tz that XxProYoutuber420xXDollahDollahStax is cranking out. I've resigned myself to single player for the most part, which isn't bad considering the fantastic year single player games are having, but if co-op and schedules align I'd love to keep playing with you all whenever I can. Also, most of you being on Left Coast time makes this problem even worse.

I play on PS4 and PC still. Most recently I bought the big Kingdom Hearts collection last month because my non-gamer but Disney-loving wife wanted to try playing them, but she couldn't pass the tutorial so I played it for her while she watched. The story makes no fucking sense, but I had way more fun than I was expecting.

#8 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,900 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 06:46 AM

Vociferous/Jeremy was in town here in Chicago on Friday and we hung out for the day. We were talking about this topic, the glory days, and it seems like another lifetime even though it was 10 years ago.

#9 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,298 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 11:32 AM

Tucker and I still play a bit off and on but I've been bad about it due to working/starting a company which is sucking up a majority of my time. When I have had time I've been playing Zelda, my first ever, which is really neat.

That said, provided I have enough heads up I can make time to get some games in, I just need some advanced warning.

#10 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,900 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 10:51 AM

Tucker and I still play a bit off and on but I've been bad about it due to working/starting a company which is sucking up a majority of my time. When I have had time I've been playing Zelda, my first ever, which is really neat.

That said, provided I have enough heads up I can make time to get some games in, I just need some advanced warning.

Wow Nizzity, what kind of company are you starting? Will you be on PS4 Destiny? I know I'm gonna be hitting that hard core along with others.

I'm picturing logging onto Destiny at night and seeing a bunch of people on.

#11 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,942 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 04:10 PM

Due to some happy circumstances, my schedule will be changing in August and I'll have a lot more free time available in the evenings...

I miss you guys.

Edited by Drew, 27 June 2017 - 04:19 PM.

#12 JCTucker

JCTucker

• Veteran
  • 3,014 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 01:23 PM

More off than on.

We played one game of Titanfall 2 in March.  Before that, it was January. 

I WANNA PLAY SOME GAMES!!! I'm turning 40 in 3 months.  I hear if you do not use it, then you will lose it.

#13 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

Build My Gallows High, Baby

• Veteran
  • 4,148 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 09:57 PM

More off than on.

We played one game of Titanfall 2 in March.  Before that, it was January. 

I WANNA PLAY SOME GAMES!!! I'm turning 40 in 3 months.  I hear if you do not use it, then you will lose it.

I, uh, I used it in Destiny 1.

xn65iWN.png

Definitely intending to continue using it for Destiny 2 (PS4). If there's a 'more multi' than 4 people multiplayer game, I'm down to try that too (so more of us can play together). I will likely be building a PC some time this summer for anyone that plays there too.

Edit:

Top 5k in 3 playlists too, so I haven't all the way lost it (though both Cocop and Sharpe are unequivocally better than me)

KqLzvwA.png

Edited by Syracuse022, 28 June 2017 - 10:02 PM.

#14 JCTucker

JCTucker

• Veteran
  • 3,014 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 12:01 PM

I, uh, I used it in Destiny 1.
xn65iWN.png

Definitely intending to continue using it for Destiny 2 (PS4). If there's a 'more multi' than 4 people multiplayer game, I'm down to try that too (so more of us can play together). I will likely be building a PC some time this summer for anyone that plays there too.

Edit:
Top 5k in 3 playlists too, so I haven't all the way lost it (though both Cocop and Sharpe are unequivocally better than me)
KqLzvwA.png

Yeah, but my reserves of "it" are demonstrably lower than yours.

#15 JCTucker

JCTucker

• Veteran
  • 3,014 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 04:43 PM

I'm getting my Switch tomorrow...

#16 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,900 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 06:22 AM

I got my PS4 Pro yesterday. Can everyone post their psn names?

Also, who knows they'll be on Destiny 2? Just trying to organize a good roster for clan events.

#17 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,942 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 01:00 PM

I'm waffling on Destiny 2 at this point....... I'm trying to justify the Pro bundle but damn it's tough with how little time I have right now....

(who am I kidding, I'll probably buy it anyway)

PSN: DrewMcDuffy

#18 JCTucker

JCTucker

• Veteran
  • 3,014 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 05:23 PM

Poor_Judgment

#19 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,298 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:26 PM

Ominym. I'm softer than baby shit so I will likely end up getting Destiny 2. But we will see how the beta goes.

#20 deftech

deftech

I Bet Gaming Steve Doesn't Discuss Business Ethics Either

• Veteran
  • 627 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:36 AM

the_real_deftech

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq