Halo 3

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 01:01 PM

I know I've been gone, but I've come back for one second to warn everyone. The campaign has been leaked. I've read it and verified that it's real. I don't have time to explain why I've been gone, but I'm really, really sorry. Just thought I'd give you guys a heads-up and hopefully I'll be back soon.

#2 DualX

DualX
  • Veteran
  • 3,204 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 01:41 PM

I was beginning to wonder what happened to ya for bit there. Glad to have ya back. Also, thanks on informing us about this. I'll definitely try to stay clear from any of these.

#3 vociferous

vociferous
  • Veteran
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 02:18 PM

Read it and it's hardly "CAMPAIGN" but I'll give you points for the creative title :wink:. I think we just have the level and chapter names listed - so it's not exactly the complete story; I personally don't know if it's valid or not, but I'm relocating it to the spoiler section and I've been told it's "complete bullshit" by a source that is a tad bit more reliable than HBO's forum attendees.

For those interested, here's what Drew is referring to.

#4 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 02:59 PM

I like this disclaimer posted in the original post on HBO. *THE FOLLOWING IS SPECULATION BASED ON THE EXTREMELY UNLIKELY POSSIBILITY THAT THIS IS REAL*

Edited by Nightshade, 30 July 2007 - 03:00 PM.

#5 UyghurWolf

UyghurWolf
  • 53 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 03:44 PM

Your friend is full of fail. "Xbox 360 high-ups" aren't getting their hands on Halo 3 for awhile. We operate a little bit differently. File this under "creative fan conjectures, spoofs Internet."

Fake.

#6 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 05:32 PM

oops lol

#7 NJ Shlice

NJ Shlice

Tonight, we dine in Halo!

• Veteran
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 08:51 AM

Blip

#8 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 09:14 AM

Blip

What?

#9 NJ Shlice

NJ Shlice

Tonight, we dine in Halo!

• Veteran
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 09:17 AM

What?

Long story... I created the other trhread and put the actual spoiler part in the thread title. I realized when you go to the forum homepage you can see the thread title on the main page, so i came here, wrote Blip, so this would be the most recently active thread so it would take my other thread off of the homepage so no one would actually see the SPOILER,which was an epic one, which turned out to be fake.

#10 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

Build My Gallows High, Baby

• Veteran
  • 4,164 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 09:43 AM

LOL. Nice job.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo 3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq