Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,693 posts
  • PSN:DocKinetic
  • Steam:dockinetic

Posted 22 May 2008 - 12:15 PM

Herro PS3

Good for them. Bioshock is a game that needs to be experienced by as many people as possible.

#222 PRO_KING

PRO_KING
  • 46 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 06:47 PM

I thought the tattoos in this game were pretty cool so I got them on one wrist:

Posted Image

Ready to smash some skulls with my wrench

#223 urk

urk

Don't tase me, bro!

• 474 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 09:18 PM

...a slave obeys.

#224 mattacus

mattacus

I get the sneaking sense that Gamble is NOT a douche.

• Veteran
  • 3,518 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:Old Mattacus
  • Steam:oldmattacus

Posted 05 December 2008 - 06:17 AM

Hey, pro-king, would you kindly send a hundred bucks to my paypal account.

#225 mattacus

mattacus

• Veteran
  • 3,518 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 06:23 AM

After having to start the campaign over, I'm almost to the point where I stopped playing before, in Olympus Heights. But this time I'm playing on Hard with the vita-chambers turned off. Let me tell you, once I realized 2 things, hard became quite easy: 1. All of your proximity mines can be dropped in the same place, which, when followed by spamming with the frag grenades, leads to easy take-downs of the big daddies, and 2. Just about every enemy in the game can be taken down in one hit by any of the copious corpses littered around rapture when flung with Telekinesis. Just a few more play sessions and I'll have brass balls...just like Cuse...

#226 vtancredi

vtancredi
  • 133 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 10:03 AM

After having to start the campaign over, I'm almost to the point where I stopped playing before, in Olympus Heights. But this time I'm playing on Hard with the vita-chambers turned off. Let me tell you, once I realized 2 things, hard became quite easy:

1. All of your proximity mines can be dropped in the same place, which, when followed by spamming with the frag grenades, leads to easy take-downs of the big daddies, and

2. Just about every enemy in the game can be taken down in one hit by any of the copious corpses littered around rapture when flung with Telekinesis.

Just a few more play sessions and I'll have brass balls...just like Cuse...

2. no kidding! i had played bioshock through 2 or 3 times back when it first came out, and never thought of that!
My favorites were incinerate, or electroshock followed by application of wrench to head. The incinerate was always great for flushing out splicers that you couldn't see very well, hiding up in the ceiling somewhere.

#227 mattacus

mattacus

• Veteran
  • 3,518 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:47 AM

Incinerate is awesome just to watch the bad guys run around in confusion and hysteria -- unless I'm using a hypnotized big daddy to fight another big daddy (which, btw, is the most resource-efficient way for me to take them out), in which case the hypnotized big daddy gets burned too and usually ends up turning on me after the other has gone down.

#228 mattacus

mattacus

• Veteran
  • 3,518 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 10:20 AM

Sorry for the double post, but as of the wee hours of this morning, I am now officially as awesome as Cuse. Except that I didn't trigger enough alarms to get enough pictures of Security Bots to get my research Phd. But I'm only mildly disappointed. I have to say, it's one of the best games I've ever played. And the ending, including the final battle, was, for lack of a better word, sublime. If any of you reading this have yet to play it, I cannot recommend it highly enough.

#229 vtancredi

vtancredi
  • 133 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 01:04 PM

have you been keeping up with Bioshock 2? Looks like it should be pretty good as well. You will now be a full-on Big Daddy so you can open up cans of whoop-ass on regular splicers, forcing them to gang up on you to have an effect. However you are the O.G., the original Daddy prototype so you also have use of Adam. They are going to have a Big Sister who is your big bad guy for the game and are bringing back the little sisters. So I think there is going to be moderately similar gameplay with some twists. We'll see how they do.

#230 mattacus

mattacus

• Veteran
  • 3,518 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 10:33 PM

Presented for your approval: Gameplay.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq