The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#41 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,216 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 07:13 PM

New Xbox 360 Screenshots were released today.

Screen 1
Screen 2
Screen 3

#42 Vanwadilion

Vanwadilion

Rainbow!!

• Veteran
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 07:35 PM

Omigosh a ninja sword, that's cool. It would be cool if you could hold normal objects in your hand like a big leaf fan that you could go around and fan NPC's with, and then they would react to you fanning them. Or it would be neat if you could pick up an AIDS soaked syringe and run around the place pricking people with it, and then there'd be a button you press and then your character would yell at people, "Ha Ha, you have AIDS."

#43 Kinetic

Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,695 posts
  • PSN:DocKinetic
  • Steam:dockinetic

Posted 13 March 2006 - 07:41 PM

Omigosh a ninja sword, that's cool. It would be cool if you could hold normal objects in your hand like a big leaf fan that you could go around and fan NPC's with, and then they would react to you fanning them. Or it would be neat if you could pick up an AIDS soaked syringe and run around the place pricking people with it, and then there'd be a button you press and then your character would yell at people, "Ha Ha, you have AIDS."

If I'm not mistaken, you can pick up anything that you want within reason. That's why they had to take out the real-time shadows.

#44 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,216 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 11:05 AM

Yeah, you can pick up pretty much anything, but it won't appear in your hand unless it's a weapon. The Left Bumper is the pick up/move button.

#45 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,216 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 01:24 PM

5 new PC images.

#46 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,216 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 04:13 PM

38 seconds (or 33 if you like to point out irrelevant shit) you'll never forget.

#47 BRASH

BRASH

Shook Amon Tobin's Hand

• 2,205 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 04:49 PM

Wow. And well put. I wanna go there when I'm not working. Just lay in the grass and listen to the ambient forest noise around me. Awesome.
I got your back, Dual.
Slowly becoming your entertainment dictator.

I hates me some sports games.

#48 Vanwadilion

Vanwadilion

Rainbow!!

• Veteran
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 05:27 PM

Yeah, I've got a feeling this game will kill our online community in GRAW.

#49 BRASH

BRASH

Shook Amon Tobin's Hand

• 2,205 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 06:34 PM

I think I've watched that short clip about 12 times in the past 10 minutes. I've seriously found where I want to go for my vacation.
I got your back, Dual.
Slowly becoming your entertainment dictator.

I hates me some sports games.

• Guests

Posted 14 March 2006 - 07:36 PM

38 seconds you'll never forget.

#51 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,216 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 07:43 PM

VLC gave me 38 seconds.

Posted Image

#52 Vanwadilion

Vanwadilion

Rainbow!!

• Veteran
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 08:15 PM

I got 33 too using WMP. What's your wallpaper, Blaze?

#53 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,216 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 08:53 PM

This.

#54 Vanwadilion

Vanwadilion

Rainbow!!

• Veteran
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 10:54 AM

Sweet.

I was just thinking. This game will probably have PC expansion packs (like Morrowind did), so it makes me wonder if they'll do what they did with Morrowind on the xbox: release a GOTY edition with the expansion packs included.

EDIT: For a limited time you can download the original Elder Scrolls game, Arena. So, if anyone feels like trying it out go here.

#55 Gamble

Gamble
  • Veteran
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 01:30 PM

New countdown to Oblivion video

Here

3 New Screens

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#56 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,216 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 02:19 PM

I was just thinking. This game will probably have PC expansion packs (like Morrowind did), so it makes me wonder if they'll do what they did with Morrowind on the xbox: release a GOTY edition with the expansion packs included.

If Bethesda releases anything for the PC version, they'll release it for the Xbox 360 version aswell.

#57 Vanwadilion

Vanwadilion

Rainbow!!

• Veteran
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 02:22 PM

How though? It would be really cool if you could just purchase it off the Marketplace and download the expansions, but I don't know if that's feasible as large as the expansions would be. It would still be cool if they could do that. I don't really want to wait forever for expansions to be released on the 360 after they've already been released on the PC like they did with Morrowind. PS yesterday's trailer was much better.

#58 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,216 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 02:26 PM

I'm going to say Marketplace. I really haven't heard a lot about expansions, but Bethesda said that if they release a mod, it will be for both PC and Xbox 360 versions.

#59 Vanwadilion

Vanwadilion

Rainbow!!

• Veteran
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 02:49 PM

I hadn't heard anything about expansions officially either, but I just assumed there would be one or two of them, because they released two for Morrowind (Tribunal and Bloodmoon). As people get this game it would be cool if they post what race/class/skills they picked to start the game. I think I have an idea of what I'm going to be- same as I was in Morrowind- Dark Elf Warrior; I've never been a big fan of magic casting in games. I'd rather pummel people with a big sword, an axe, or an aids soaked syringe.

#60 Gamble

Gamble
  • Veteran
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 03:19 PM

As people get this game it would be cool if they post what race/class/skills they picked to start the game.

Here is what my main character will be.

Waridon, Imperial male

Major Skills

Combat:

1. Blade

2. Block

3. Athletics

Magic

4. Destruction

5. Restoration

Stealth:

6. Marksman