71 replies to this topic

#1 vociferous

vociferous
  • Veteran
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 11:53 AM

Posted Image

Sack up duders and dud- other dudes...

Halo 3 will have four-player cooperative and competitive modes and this'll be the thread you'll use to reach out and touch someone (pervs). We already have our "C'mon, y'all! Get on!" thread which will be for setting up adversarial multiplayer matches and sessions, but what about campaign?

If you're interested in getting on cooperative campaign or play against other players in a metagame, post here. NO SPOILERS are allowed...only discussions about setting up matches (for now).

Edited by Syracuse022, 18 September 2007 - 09:29 PM.

#2 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 08:54 AM

Back on topic: I'm up for anything whenever, obviously. If anybody needs another co-op guy on the 25th, I can be there. I'll also be willing to show people around maps and stuff on day one, if they like.

#3 Kinetic

Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,709 posts
  • PSN:DocKinetic
  • Steam:dockinetic

Posted 18 September 2007 - 12:06 PM

I'll be willing to do co-op on Heroic the first time through as well, so just send me an invite if you're desperate for another guy.

#4 NJ Shlice

NJ Shlice

Tonight, we dine in Halo!

• Veteran
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 02:24 PM

I'll be willing to do co-op on Heroic the first time through as well, so just send me an invite if you're desperate for another guy.

Me and Urk will be starting at about 1:30am EST on Heroic, anyone else is welcomed if they can be on by 1:30am EST on 9/25

#5 urk

urk

Don't tase me, bro!

• 474 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 02:29 PM

Me and Urk will be starting at about 1:30am EST on Heroic, anyone else is welcomed if they can be on by 1:30am EST on 9/25

I call Master Chief. ;)

Oh, and if we get more than two, we should probably tackle it on Legendary.

Also, no talking during cutscenes.

#6 Kinetic

Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,709 posts
  • PSN:DocKinetic
  • Steam:dockinetic

Posted 18 September 2007 - 02:33 PM

Maybe I should rephrase this: Anyone who will be starting the game after school hours (around 3:30-4:30) and wants somebody to co-op with, I'll be available.

Edited by Kinetic, 18 September 2007 - 02:36 PM.

#7 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 02:34 PM

Oh, don't worry. I'll be sure to ruin all the cutscenes for you before they even start. =)

#8 NJ Shlice

NJ Shlice

• Veteran
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 02:35 PM

I call Master Chief. ;)

Oh, and if we get more than two, we should probably tackle it on Legendary.

Also, no talking during cutscenes.

You can have Master Chief. I won't talk during cutscenes but I can't promise that you won't hear me fapping.

#9 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 02:52 PM

But seriously, I'll play with you guys and I promise to keep my mouth in check.

#10 NJ Shlice

NJ Shlice

• Veteran
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 02:53 PM

But seriously, I'll play with you guys and I promise to keep my mouth in check.

Okay It's official then. Falk0r, Urk, Drew 1:30am EST Campaign. We gotz one more spot. Valor i'm looking at you. You're on East coast and can jump in by 1:30am

#11 Va1or

Va1or
  • Veteran
  • 1,789 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 03:21 PM

Okay It's official then. Falk0r, Urk, Drew 1:30am EST Campaign. We gotz one more spot. Valor i'm looking at you. You're on East coast and can jump in by 1:30am

Sorry man, I've already got a date with Cuse and Vanwadilion and possibly another guy.

#12 urk

urk

Don't tase me, bro!

• 474 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 03:23 PM

I'm thinking more like 12:30CST.

#13 DualX

DualX
  • Veteran
  • 3,204 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 03:25 PM

Think we should have some "waiting parties" to startup several 4 person co-op rounds?

#14 quickshade

quickshade
  • Banned
  • 408 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 03:30 PM

If you guys don't mind I'll join in. otherwise I'll find someone else.

#15 NJ Shlice

NJ Shlice

• Veteran
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 03:46 PM

If you guys don't mind I'll join in. otherwise I'll find someone else.

Where do you live? What time zone?

#16 urk

urk

Don't tase me, bro!

• 474 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 03:58 PM

Should we maybe make a new thread for people to make co-op connections so we don't muddy up the multiplayer thread with our sinister plans?

#17 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 04:01 PM

Well, on the 25th (Assuming I have my 360 back by then.. Starting to get worried.) I will be home from 11:30 A.M. to 1:20 P.M. Central if anyone needs another player.

#18 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

Build My Gallows High, Baby

• Veteran
  • 4,164 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 04:04 PM

Should we maybe make a new thread for people to make co-op connections so we don't muddy up the multiplayer thread with our sinister plans?

We have one, but it's locked until 9/24, and I'm not sure I have the magic powers to reopen a locked thread. I'll look into it, but you may have to wait for Voc or Ivan to move the posts. Good call though. In the meantime, we also have a PM system :thumbsup:

Edited by Syracuse022, 18 September 2007 - 04:12 PM.

#19 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

Build My Gallows High, Baby

• Veteran
  • 4,164 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 04:08 PM

I DO have the magic! Okay, this baby is open early because urk can't keep his, erm, excitement in his pants. Looking for a co-op partner? Use a PM or use this thread.

#20 urk

urk

Don't tase me, bro!

• 474 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 04:12 PM

Cool. I'd also like to throw out that if the experience is laggy, I might bail, and I understand that the same goes for anyone else. No hard feelings or anything like that. In fact, if anybody who joins me feels the experience is being downgraded in any way, there's no problem skipping out. But I think we need to at least commit to complete full levels with each other if the experience is solid. I mean, I don't mind replaying segments, but I'm going to be working on no sleep as it is and I want to go through from start to finish in one sitting, so repeating a level over and again because people are bouncing in and out will drive me bonkers. Also, I'm getting a tarpaulin to avoid the inevitable bio-breaks. I suggest you do the same, or work out a system of your own. Maybe a jug or some adult diapers. Whatever you gotta do, mang.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo 3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq