• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 03:56 PM

Assuming UPS is on top of their shit, I should be able to pick it up around 9 AM.

I think you should be fine. I just checked on my copy from EBgames.com with one day air and it's already in Nebraska. Been here since 4:15 P.M. today. So I would assume you should be fine too.

Edited by Nightshade, 24 September 2007 - 03:57 PM.

#62 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,231 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 04:02 PM

I think you should be fine. I just checked on my copy from EBgames.com with one day air and it's already in Nebraska. Been here since 4:15 P.M. today. So I would assume you should be fine too.

I didn't order my copy online though. My mom is 1-day shipping it to me right after she picks up my pre-order in Colorado. Colorado to New York is a long way.

#63 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 04:08 PM

I didn't order my copy online though. My mom is 1-day shipping it to me right after she picks up my pre-order in Colorado. Colorado to New York is a long way.

Ah. Sorry then, I thought you pre-ordered online.

#64 Kinetic

Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,709 posts
  • PSN:DocKinetic
  • Steam:dockinetic

Posted 27 September 2007 - 02:04 PM

I'd like to burn through Legendary and collect some skulls with some people sometime this weekend. If anybody's up for it, let me know.

#65 Merguson

Merguson

I don't know what I'm doing..

• Veteran
  • 578 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 02:31 PM

Anyone wanna play on Legendary? This would be my first time trying out this co-op thing.. aside from splitscreen... and my first real attempt at Legendary and the skulls.

#66 Oozer

Oozer
  • 137 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 10:03 PM

I'd like to burn through Legendary and collect some skulls with some people sometime this weekend. If anybody's up for it, let me know.

I completely up for legendary, but I already have all the skulls (except IWHBYD). I'll keep my mouth shut if you want to hunt for them on your own, or I could lead you to them if you want.

#67 quickshade

quickshade
  • Banned
  • 408 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 07:09 AM

I'm missing a few skulls and wouldn't mind playing though again to get the terminals again. Hit me up if you want to play.

#68 Kinetic

Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,709 posts
  • PSN:DocKinetic
  • Steam:dockinetic

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:06 PM

Still gotta do Sierra 117 and Crow's Nest on Legendary co-op, if anyone wants to join let me know. I also need two more gold skulls and a few more silver ones.

#69 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,231 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:12 PM

Still gotta do Sierra 117 and Crow's Nest on Legendary co-op, if anyone wants to join let me know. I also need two more gold skulls and a few more silver ones.

I need the same two levels. I will join you sometime after five when I get off work.

#70 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 02:56 PM

I'll be getting on shortly for massive win. If anyone needs a co-op buttbuddy let me know.

#71 Merguson

Merguson

• Veteran
  • 578 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 03:04 PM

I would like to play Legendary... but I won't be getting on until 1-3 hours later.

#72 Merguson

Merguson

• Veteran
  • 578 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 05:53 PM

I want to finish the final level on Legendary, then get the Catch Skull on The Storm.. and get the Cowbell skull on The Ark to finish up my collection... any takers...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo 3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq