• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 NJ Shlice

NJ Shlice

Tonight, we dine in Halo!

• Veteran
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 03:41 AM

In THIS VIDEO from a spanish website they received a box of Reach swag from Microsoft.

In the box there are two Reach keychains. A carabiner style one and a regular metal/green one.

I have been looking for a new keychain for weeks!! If any of you know where/when these will be available for purchase please let me know.

Today, Joystiq mentioned that Xbox Live is having an Invasion Week event from 9/14-9/20 and they mentioned new merchandise. Hopefully these will be included.

#2 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:20 AM

The Halo Reach strategy guide went on sale today. I'm getting the Limited Edition Guide one of course, and the Reach wireless headset and controller were already on sale.

#3 Slightly Live

Slightly Live

Forward Unto Dawn

• Veteran
  • 464 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:Slightly Live
  • PSN:ForwardUntoD
  • Steam:iwasdani

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:38 AM

So good. Wouldn't mind a new keychain myself.

#4 NJ Shlice

NJ Shlice

Tonight, we dine in Halo!

• Veteran
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 08:42 AM

The Halo Reach strategy guide went on sale today. I'm getting the Limited Edition Guide one of course, and the Reach wireless headset and controller were already on sale.

Just checked my Amazon to make sure the limited edition guide was still there. I ordered it a few months ago. Mine says Not Yet Shipped but estimated delivery 9/7. They better ship that shit today then if they expect me to have it for 9/7.

#5 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 09:23 AM

Yeah it looks like the LE strategy guide sold out today on amazon. It's a good deal for $23, they cost $35 at GameStop/Best Buy or any other retail store.

#6 KrAzY WiSh

KrAzY WiSh
  • 347 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 12:27 PM

An xbox rep came into my shop the other day and dropped off 4 HALO REACH - "MY OTHER CAR'S A WARTHOG" window stickers. I managed to swipe 3 of them for myself but I'm only going to use 1. If anyone would like one, let me know and as long as the postage isn't too expensive I'll send em out.
GT: KrAzY WiSh

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo: Reach

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq