• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Merguson

Merguson

I don't know what I'm doing..

• Veteran
  • 578 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 07:27 PM

You can survive a fall from the top of the Spire to the ground if you land on an uneven part of the ground. No jetpacks.. no grav lifts or anything.

#22 Niterider

Niterider

You're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece.

• Veteran
  • 904 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 11:20 AM

You could probably manipulate delayed spawn/despawn times to approximate a train. It wouldn't be perfect, but...

Would the train really be necessary? The way the map played out for the most part, it might as well not be there, and I'd rather have Terminal no train than no Terminal.
PC: Sergeant Ego
Xbox Live: Niterider2004
PS3: Not used
Wii: Lol wut?

#23 JCTucker

JCTucker

Likes everyone as a person.

• Veteran
  • 3,067 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:JCTucker
  • PSN:Poor_Judgment

Posted 29 September 2010 - 11:58 AM

Agreed on Terminal no train better than no Terminal, but the train would definitely be necessary. Taking the tracks as a shortcut was an integral part of that map. I don't see it being a Forge World map, though. So, it's a moot point.

#24 Cocopjojo

Cocopjojo
  • Veteran
  • 1,860 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 01:17 PM

I downloaded a map where the train was simulated by kill balls that spawned and were pushed by grav lifts stationed outside of the map every twenty seconds or so. It was actually pretty amazing. But the rest of the map was horribly designed. :P

#25 Niterider

Niterider

You're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece.

• Veteran
  • 904 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 03:01 PM

I downloaded a map where the train was simulated by kill balls that spawned and were pushed by grav lifts stationed outside of the map every twenty seconds or so. It was actually pretty amazing. But the rest of the map was horribly designed. :P

If you have it, I'm sure someone like Dual could fix it. Put it up in your file share or give us a link.
PC: Sergeant Ego
Xbox Live: Niterider2004
PS3: Not used
Wii: Lol wut?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo: Reach

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq