There's not enough information about this to be excited for it yet. Halo 2 Anniversary is basically a guarantee, but I can't think of how it would logically fit inside this cumpilation. A single disk containing a Halo 1 Anniversary port, Halo 2 Anniversary, a Halo 3 port, and a Halo 4 port probably makes the most sense, but where does that leave H1A's Reach multiplayer if Reach isn't included? Do they just cut it completely so that Halo 1 Anniversary 2 is just the campaign? Could they re-add Halo 1's original offline multiplayer? Do Halo 3 and Halo 4 keep their online multiplayers? Wouldn't that detract from the significance of Halo 2 Anniversary? Will Cocop ruin this too? So many questions...
If we weren't in the darkest timeline, this thing would be:
All running at 1080p/60fps. And the entire thing would also be on PC with full Steamworks support. ✅ That's the universe I want to live in.
- Halo 1 Anniversary Redux with original multiplayer rebuilt for online functionality✅
- Halo 2 Anniversary with original multiplayer + all DLC, online co-op, and modern grafixx ✅
- Halo 3 port ✅ with clean faces mod
- Halo 3 ODST port ✅
- Halo Reach port because apparently one person liked this game ✅
- Halo 4 port that is just an animated slideshow of m cheif and Cortana fanart with this playing in the background
With modding tools, the ultimate Halo experience can finally be achieved.