• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:48 AM

LOL, I think this Halo product takes the cake. WOW!

#2 DualX

DualX

Great Job!

• Veteran
  • 3,171 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:03 AM

So I can attract my own Cortana? facepalm.jpg

#3 Vanwadilion

Vanwadilion

Rainbow!!

• Veteran
  • 2,689 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:59 AM

I always assumed the chief wore AXE.

#4 JCTucker

JCTucker

Likes everyone as a person.

• Veteran
  • 2,989 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:JCTucker
  • PSN:Poor_Judgment

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:05 PM

That dude slept in his armor for 4 YEARS. He's got to be covered in mold by now. Or have jock itch over every inch of his pasty body. Axe isn't touching that stank if it came in a vat.

Edited by JCTucker, 09 November 2012 - 12:05 PM.

#5 DualX

DualX

Great Job!

• Veteran
  • 3,171 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:24 PM

Not really merchandise...but something that everyone here should see nonetheless.

#6 mattacus

mattacus

I get the sneaking sense that Gamble is NOT a douche.

• Veteran
  • 3,518 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:Old Mattacus
  • Steam:oldmattacus

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:42 PM

That dude slept in his armor for 4 YEARS. He's got to be covered in mold by now. Or have jock itch over every inch of his pasty body. Axe isn't touching that stank if it came in a vat.

Ironically, all AXE products begin their life being brewed for 36 months in an enormous rusted tank called the Stank Vat.

#7 KrAzY WiSh

KrAzY WiSh
  • 347 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:53 AM

Not really merchandise...but something that everyone here should see nonetheless.

Do you have to sign up for this or is it automatic if your already on Xbox Live Rewards?
GT: KrAzY WiSh

#8 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:45 AM

If you're on xbox live rewards it's automatic. Also, if you have an amex card make sure you link it to your xbox live account. You get a $10 credit for linking, another $25 credit for beating the Halo 4 campaign, and a $50 credit when spending $100 at Best Buy. I was going to do all that stuff anyway so it works for me.

#9 Kinetic

Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,686 posts
  • PSN:DocKinetic
  • Steam:dockinetic

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:49 PM

Also, if you have an amex card make sure you link it to your xbox live account. You get a $10 credit for linking, another $25 credit for beating the Halo 4 campaign, and a $50 credit when spending $100 at Best Buy. I was going to do all that stuff anyway so it works for me.

Is there an expiration on this? And what if my Amex is already linked?

#10 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:18 AM

Just register for the promotion, there should be a link on one of those Halo ads on xbox live. Btw, by linked I don't mean that your card is your payment method for xbox live, what it means is that your gamertag is linked to your card # by amex for the promotion. That's why you have to go to the ad on the xbl dashboard or on the web.

#11 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:36 PM

I meant to post this a while back, it was quite a fiasco on HBO. So McFarlane is releasing a set a figures based on The Package from Halo Legends. Everyone was like WTF is up with Kelly and the high-heels on a Spartan.

Posted Image

Huge rage towards McFarlane, but after careful analysis the HBO guys figured out that's how Kelly appears in The Package. Funny screenshots below.

Posted Image
Posted Image

So yeah they were pretty pissed at 343i for allowing this. I can't say I don't blame them. Honestly this is so ridiculous it's funny.

#12 Kinetic

Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,686 posts
  • PSN:DocKinetic
  • Steam:dockinetic

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:45 PM

HaLOL

#13 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,206 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:05 PM

How am I supposed to tell if she's a lady-Spartan unless she gots lady parts? She should be wearing lipstick and a miniskirt over her armor if you ask me.

#14 deftech

deftech

I Bet Gaming Steve Doesn't Discuss Business Ethics Either

• Veteran
  • 617 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:50 PM

How am I supposed to tell if she's a lady-Spartan unless she gots lady parts? She should be wearing lipstick and a miniskirt over her armor if you ask me.

QFT

#15 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,283 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:02 AM

As someone from the midwest, aka the bread basket, aka the heartland, aka the conservative capital of the world. I am, for one, offended, that it's assumed a woman could do a man's job. #GetBack2TheKitchen #Sloots #Wut

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq