Photo

Post your H2 PWNAGE!

Halo 2

• Please log in to reply
684 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 02 December 2004 - 04:02 PM

Clanmatch against Dual's brother's clan (Dual is guest).

GAME 1
Ownage on Lockout.

GAME 2
Ownage on Battle Creek.

GAME 3
MAJOR ownage on Zanzibar.

GAME 4
Ownage on Midship.

GAME 5
Ownage on IvoryTower. For some reason the stats page didnt record it as a team game, but it is.

#42 Kinetic

Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,709 posts
  • PSN:DocKinetic
  • Steam:dockinetic

Posted 02 December 2004 - 04:37 PM

Damn dwchief! Those are some nice games there. I saw a Rampage in one of them. Nice.

#43 mattacus

mattacus

I get the sneaking sense that Gamble is NOT a douche.

• Veteran
  • 3,518 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:Old Mattacus
  • Steam:oldmattacus

Posted 03 December 2004 - 10:16 AM

It's the only one I've felt good enough about to post. Sure, they were noobish, but it still made me feel good about myself.

Sorry to show everybody your suicide, ivan.

• Guests

Posted 03 December 2004 - 04:12 PM

Game.
Game.
Game.
Game.

I remember one match 2 nights ago with soap and ivan, in the carnage report lobby some kid was like "screw you dw" and then they all quit :lol:

#45 mattacus

mattacus

I get the sneaking sense that Gamble is NOT a douche.

• Veteran
  • 3,518 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:Old Mattacus
  • Steam:oldmattacus

Posted 04 December 2004 - 08:24 AM

I thought I heard him say, "Up yours, dw!" But that might be because I think "up yours" is a much funnier phrase when spoken in pre-pubescent soprano.

#46 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,231 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 07:09 PM

Yay!

I'm confused though. Since I got 24 kills in a row, shouldn't that mean that I would have received both of these medals?
Posted Image
Posted Image

Yet for some reason I only have a Running Riot medal.

my face = :blink:

#47 Kinetic

Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,709 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 08:48 PM

I think the reason you only got a Running Riot was because you didn't get 24 kills in the same round. It resets your sprees when the rounds change.

#48 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

Build My Gallows High, Baby

• Veteran
  • 4,164 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 10:06 PM

I was messing around today and I found two new medals... you ready? I wasn't. I was like (to quote TheDrinkNinja) OMFG OMFG LOLOLOLOLOLOL 25 straight kills- *Overkill* and the announcer yells out "Un-freakin-believable". 7 kills within 4 seconds of eachother: "Double kill" "Triple kill" "Killtacular" "Kill Frenzy" "Killtrocity" "KILLAMANJARO!" - that's the last one, though, so it repeats after that (the way Killtacular did in Halo 1).

On the subject of ownage... Jesus that was a fast 25! That was the reason I didn't join you guys right away.

#49 DualX

DualX
  • Veteran
  • 3,204 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 09:00 AM

http://www.bungie.ne...89&player=DualX
I think they thought of me as a n00b before the game because of my rank...man were they soooooo wrong. My Medals = 32 (OMFG)

http://www.bungie.ne...69&player=DualX
Finner971 thought himself of a badass at the beginning. I started next to the shotgun above the archway near the beach, 2 of their guys run under it, I ambush them killing them both, then Finner971 comes up behind me and kills me saying "WHAT NOW, BITCH!"
I returned the favor...Several times.

http://www.bungie.ne...35&player=DualX
Only 2 deaths. A new low for me :) . And I got 15 medals =P.

http://www.bungie.ne...17&player=DualX
This was our second game row with this clan. No one won the first, but we made the second. Nice job guys we really showed them who the better team was ;) .

• Guests

Posted 09 December 2004 - 11:49 AM

http://bungie.net/St...&player=dwchief

#51 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,231 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 03:31 PM

Yerrrrr!

#52 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 07:39 PM

-,Dec 9 2004, 06:31 PM] Yerrrrr!

Good Lord! I think that's the best I've ever seen. 37 kills, 1 death, 26 sniper medals, unbelieveable. I'm so glad we got a sniper like you on our team, I'd be pissed if I was on that other team. Where'd you camp out that time?

#53 Kinetic

Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,709 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 08:01 PM

-,Dec 9 2004, 06:31 PM] Yerrrrr!

Good Lord! I think that's the best I've ever seen. 37 kills, 1 death, 26 sniper medals, unbelieveable. I'm so glad we got a sniper like you on our team, I'd be pissed if I was on that other team. Where'd you camp out that time?

Heh. Good snipers don't camp. They wait in one spot, get a few kills in one area, and move on to another. Blaze has mastered this. This is how he avoids confrontations like "There's a sniper in the rocks! Get him!" Blaze is already in another position with his reticle fixed on the place he just was, thus sniping the people who were supposed to take him out.

#54 TheDrinkNinja

TheDrinkNinja
  • 769 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 08:50 PM

Heh. Good snipers don't camp. They wait in one spot, get a few kills in one area, and move on to another. Blaze has mastered this. This is how he avoids confrontations like "There's a sniper in the rocks! Get him!" Blaze is already in another position with his reticle fixed on the place he just was, thus sniping the people who were supposed to take him out.

Exactly. Watch Blaze when he plays on Coagulation. He moves around unbelievably quickly for a sniper. Watch him on Waterworks. I don't have a freaking clue how he can get around that fast. I see him on the middle tower, then on our base, then by their rocks, then in the center, it's incredible.

He's easily the MVP of the team. No offense to anyone else, but if we had an army of Blazes, we'd have this clan thing.

On the other hand, I swear you guys just have me around for intimidation purposes.
XBL: TheDrinkNinja

#55 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,231 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 09:06 PM

Aw shucks. Thanks guys. :)

#56 MoNuckah

MoNuckah

Has a wide stance.

• Veteran
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 08:05 AM

Hey Y'all.

I had a blast last night. Splattacus and I played som rockets in the Rumble pit.

This hallway was MINE.

• Guests

Posted 10 December 2004 - 10:55 AM

He's easily the MVP of the team. No offense to anyone else, but if we had an army of Blazes, we'd have this clan thing..

lol.

#58 BRASH

BRASH

Shook Amon Tobin's Hand

• 2,205 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 02:28 PM

He's easily the MVP of the team. No offense to anyone else, but if we had an army of Blazes, we'd have this clan thing..

We each have our moments of swift kills. Most Valuable Sniper? Sure. But I should say dw hurts you in any tight hall.
I got your back, Dual.
Slowly becoming your entertainment dictator.

I hates me some sports games.

#59 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,231 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 03:05 PM

No offense to anyone else, but if we had an army of Blazes, we'd have this clan thing.

If we had an army of Blazes, they'd be killing eachother over who gets the sniper rifle.

• Guests

Posted 10 December 2004 - 03:46 PM

-,Dec 10 2004, 11:05 PM] If we had an army of Blazes, they'd be killing eachother over who gets the sniper rifle.

:lol: So true.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq