684 replies to this topic

#681 Supa Ben

Supa Ben
  • Veteran
  • 374 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 03:20 PM

In Halo 2, gun aims you!

hahahahahahaha.

"My Best Game" is what this is called in my file share.

#682 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

Build My Gallows High, Baby

• Veteran
  • 4,164 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 08:37 PM

hahahahahahaha.
"My Best Game" is what this is called in my file share.

We do have an H3 Pwnage thread, Super Benjamin. However, your superness today was enough to convince me that you know what you're doing, so I won't rip on you the way we did with Kinetic a page back. Supa + grav lift + sword = that old familiar feeling of "how the hell did he do that?"...more accurately, Supa + any equipment, now that I think back...

Oh, and after you raped me with equipment, I downloaded that game. I give it two thumbs up. SO CLOSE to the perfect game.

Edited by Syracuse022, 04 June 2007 - 08:38 PM.

#683 JCTucker

JCTucker

Likes everyone as a person.

• Veteran
  • 3,067 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:JCTucker
  • PSN:Poor_Judgment

Posted 05 June 2007 - 10:41 PM

Blaze made a gametype today. He called it "Halo 2." Why Halo 2? Because it started with an SMG and Sword, but the players moved really fast, and so melees missed all the time. It was fun for all of 0 seconds. So, not much like Halo 2 at all... Interesting note on the SMG from our tests today. If you dual-wield SMGs, you can fire forever. Just fire one until ammo runs out, then start the 2nd. By the time that one runs dry, the first is reloaded. Rinse, repeat. Also, no recoil on H3's SMG, and it has decent rage with burst fire. Dual was hitting me at the gate consistently from the sniper spawn. It was just a shield annoyance, but much better than the spaztool that was H2's starting weapon.

#684 Kinetic

Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,709 posts
  • PSN:DocKinetic
  • Steam:dockinetic

Posted 06 June 2007 - 02:57 AM

Because it started with an SMG and Sword, but the players moved really fast, and so melees missed all the time. It was fun for all of 0 seconds. So, not much like Halo 2 at all...

Of course it wasn't like Halo 2. If he wanted to that he would've had to increase the auto-aim by 10 times the normal (Halo 3) amount. Then the game would've been fun for all of -1 seconds.

#685 Supa Ben

Supa Ben
  • Veteran
  • 374 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 05:12 PM

Heh played a game the other day and decided not to shoot at all in this game.

So of course I still ended the game with 18 kills, a killing spree, 2 triple kills, and the only splatter (which happened with me not in a vehicle.)

We still lost :huh:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq