Halo 2

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#21 h00ters11

h00ters11

balls outrageous

• 590 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 12:44 PM

Eric can you explain everything bout the routers and stuff I'm confused. Yeah Van I really could see you watching Laguna with some of your girlfriends wrapped up in a blanket talking about boys.
don't tread on me

#22 Gamble

Gamble
  • Veteran
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 02:57 PM

I have a router right now. :D :D :D

#23 DualX

DualX
  • Veteran
  • 3,204 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 04:00 PM

Well whenever you guys want to get together and start one of these up, just send me an instant message over AIM or whatever you use.

#24 Gamble

Gamble
  • Veteran
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 05:50 PM

I got the router and XBC up and running now. I'm good to go whenever.

#25 Vanwadilion

Vanwadilion

Rainbow!!

• Veteran
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 10:32 PM

You got it right Hooters, anything to get the ladies. B) Edit: I just beat the Halo 1 campaign again co-op on legendary with my friend before he takes off to Montana for 2 years, and I noticed something that I'd never noticed before. Apparently you can blow the flood's arms off so they are still alive, and they'll still follow you around (unless you reach an elevator) without hurting you. I'm sure you guys have noticed this, but for some reason I never did. So most of the flood levels we had at least one Elite flood form following us around. We called the big one Bitey, it was fun. Anway, just shows that you can notice new things every time you mess around with Halo I guess.

#26 UHYVE

UHYVE
  • Veteran
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 08:55 AM

Hehe, yeah, I remember when I first noticed that.... I mentioned it on the GameFAQs boards and everyone called me a n00b. I wonder if that trick works in Halo 2.

#27 h00ters11

h00ters11

balls outrageous

• 590 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 02:33 PM

Eric can you explain everything bout the routers and stuff I'm confused.

Haha tell me what to do I just played H1 with my roommate it's so badass.
don't tread on me

#28 Gamble

Gamble
  • Veteran
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 02:56 PM

EDIT:

Well I finally joined a good game for once. It was 2v2 flag on Blood Gulch. I played against a guy named Anti Noob. Now I don?t know if this was the Anti Noob some of you know. We were down awhile in the start. Then I remembered to lead my shots and did decent. It was good enough to come back and win by two. I came in fourth with 41 kills and 48 deaths.

• Guests

Posted 29 August 2005 - 05:38 AM

Mwuhaha I went and bought Halo 1 (again b/c my friend broke it when I let him use it for awhile) now all I need to do is grab XBC and get on with you fools!

#30 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

Build My Gallows High, Baby

• Veteran
  • 4,164 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 12:39 PM

Umm... I'm in college now, so that's why I haven't answered in a while. My room is a single and it's tiny, like barely big enough to fit my MLG TV (Yeah, I'm a wh0re), but I have a suite, and my roommates play Halo, so I'll be moving my TV out into the living room here pretty soon now.

Fallen- finally! OMG- Halo 1 rapppeeeeeee hooowaaaah!

Everett, I have the same problem as you, but I can fix it. Basically, your network at college is secure- you have to log on from your computer, or at least set it up on the first day, right? Well, your Xbox can't do that, so you need to ask your Office of Information Technology to certify/verify/whatever your Xbox, and then you should be set. They told me not to ask them to set up my Xbox for a week or so, so that the morons can get their computers fixed first. That means I won't be on XBC or XBL for a little while longer, but my suitemates play Halo, so I'll be LANning, training for the day when I whoop FallenSoldier on XBC. After you set up your Xbox through OIT, if you still have trouble getting on XBC, let me know. Feels nice to grenade jump/have to have skill to hit people/OMG SKEET HANG EM HIGH, doesn't it?

Dual, the games I played for that video had lag. It's just a part of the game on
XBC. The host almost always wins... that Hang Em game, though, I beat the host by like 20-something points because I got the camo rocket whorage going (ask FallenSoldier what I do to him on Gemini and that will give you an idea). The difference between XBC and XBL is XBC has bullet lag, predictable, steady bullet lag, where you just have to figure out how far you have to lead the person to hit them, while XBL has "holy shit fucking blue screen and teleportation bitch!" lag. Watch a Rippon montage, or that first snipe on my video to see what I mean about bullet lag (I was sweeping through the area where the bullet lag would allow my shot to hit- I missed two shots before that because I was aiming AT him instead of ahead of him) Don't let that discourage you from playing- it's still a lot of fun, and if the host is a less-skilled player, say an ivan ;) (BLUE TEAM BITCH!), it can be a very good balancing effect.

Van- I tried to send you a PM, but then I accidentally turned off my computer (yes, accidentally, I'm a moron) ANYWAYS, OMG. STEPHEN = ASSHOLE. LC (WHEN SHE FINDS OUT NEXT WEEK FROM TALAN WHO IS COOL BY THE WAY AND SHOULD GO OUT WITH TAYLOR) SHOULD KICK HIS FACE IN. JERK

#31 h00ters11

h00ters11

balls outrageous

• 590 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 12:45 PM

Yeah that's exactly what I had to do, I just don't know if there's a Tech dude around here I can talk to. Just send me an address where I can send some email.
don't tread on me

#32 Vanwadilion

Vanwadilion

Rainbow!!

• Veteran
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 02:00 PM

Me, Fallen, and Dual tried to set up some old school action last night and it didn't go too well. We got on xbconnect, and I couldn't join any of their games, and so we tried another program called Xlink Kai Evolution 7, but then dual couldn't join my games or Fallen's games. We all kept trying to hax out routers and do the correct port forwarding, but we couldn't get it to work. I still got to play 2 games with Fallen that were pretty sweet though; hopefully we'll be able to figure out what's wrong so we can play in the future.

#33 Gamble

Gamble
  • Veteran
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 02:18 PM

You had some good ass snipes on Chill Out. That game went back and forth for a while. Then you never gave me a chance on Hang 'Em High. Dual he...uhhh?well he?lets just say I don?t ever want to talk about it. :( :(

#34 h00ters11

h00ters11

balls outrageous

• 590 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 05:38 PM

Serves you bastards right. I spend all this time hooking up my stuff and you fairies ditch at like 10.
don't tread on me

• Guests

Posted 31 August 2005 - 06:50 PM

Aww is hooters gonna cry?

#36 DualX

DualX
  • Veteran
  • 3,204 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 08:58 PM

You had some good ass snipes on Chill Out. That game went back and forth for a while. Then you never gave me a chance on Hang 'Em High. Dual he...uhhh?well he?lets just say I don?t ever want to talk about it. :( :(

Map = Damnation
Default Slayer Settings
Complete Pwnage Rapage Ownage...hmm P.R.O. I like that.

Dual - 15 kills, 0 deaths.
Fallen - 0 kills, 16 deaths. (he commited suicide)

#37 Supa Ben

Supa Ben
  • Veteran
  • 374 posts

Posted 25 September 2005 - 05:07 AM

I never see any1 on XBC just AIM me if you're getting on it.

#38 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 06:31 PM

That maptacular vid makes me wanna hook up the 360 to xbc and get some boarding action action. When can you guys join me?

#39 mattacus

mattacus

I get the sneaking sense that Gamble is NOT a douche.

• Veteran
  • 3,518 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:Old Mattacus
  • Steam:oldmattacus

Posted 06 March 2006 - 09:08 PM

I finally did it. It's a little laggy, but it works. And it feels so nice...

#40 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 11:04 PM

I wanna play. Let me know next time you get on.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq