• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#41 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

Build My Gallows High, Baby

• Veteran
  • 4,164 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 04:27 PM

Nah, dude, all of Team 3D is in college doing other shit, too. The Ogre twins both played varsity soccer in high school. IGS Gandhi is a basketball and lacrosse baller, supposedly. These kids are pretty much just like us, and if I had to guess I'd say they play about 4 hours a day, which we sometimes surpass ourselves...

#42 h00ters11

h00ters11

balls outrageous

• 590 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 07:05 PM

I'd beat that ass in beer pong.
don't tread on me

#43 Vanwadilion

Vanwadilion

Rainbow!!

• Veteran
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 09:50 PM

^^^^^ that's all that truly matters anyway :lol:

Looks like the "A" Team got modded today, that sucks.
LINK

#44 JCTucker

JCTucker

Likes everyone as a person.

• Veteran
  • 3,067 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:JCTucker
  • PSN:Poor_Judgment

Posted 09 November 2005 - 05:08 AM

I would like to reiterate the importance of communication. I can't remember the team I was on, but we weren't communicating well at all during a Beaver Creek TS custom game. If we don't talk in Customs, what are we gonna do if/when we go into matchmaking. All I remember from that game was that I was actually owning pretty good for the first half. I think I had something like 12 of my teams first 25 kills, but we were only up by 2 or 3. I even said something to the effect, "let's talk guys, cause I can't keep this pace up forever."

#45 Guest_Niterider04_*

Guest_Niterider04_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2005 - 07:48 AM

You know, if I could more practice in vehicles, I could be our clan's designated driver :P

#46 h00ters11

h00ters11

balls outrageous

• 590 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 08:17 AM

Just as long as it's not Self Induced. I drive drunk a lot better than that fool. Yeah Van the A team didn't have much of a run. We lost a gay-spawn snipers game on Sanctuary, won a snipers on colossus, then got modded.
don't tread on me

#47 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

• Veteran
  • 4,164 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 09:57 AM

I accept responsibility for the Sanctuary game. I was shooting like a Nancy. I had large quantities of loud annoying bitches in my room. I should've done a lot better. But yeah, fuck modders, especially ones with MLG in their name. Dual reported them for bad name!

#48 Vanwadilion

Vanwadilion

Rainbow!!

• Veteran
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 03:41 PM

A guy is making a seven part video series on different Halo 2 tactics that might be useful. Here's the link: LINK. It might be mostly n00b like instructions, but I guess we'll see. There's an intro vid on there for the course, so hopefully this will end up being cool, oh btw Overswarm is currently making his next instructional video on advanced strategies that should be ready shortly, at least that's what he said over on the MLG board; so look out for that.

#49 Vanwadilion

Vanwadilion

Rainbow!!

• Veteran
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 10:51 PM

Apparently the guy I listed above has already done two parts to the series, here's the link.

#50 mattacus

mattacus

I get the sneaking sense that Gamble is NOT a douche.

• Veteran
  • 3,518 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:Old Mattacus
  • Steam:oldmattacus

Posted 05 March 2006 - 06:28 PM

Can we sticky this topic and insist on communication during team games at risk of booting?

#51 mattacus

mattacus

• Veteran
  • 3,518 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 06:33 PM

Oh, and I just watched the OGRE 2 vs. PoolPlay on lockout. Did you notice the intense amount of patience he had? So much of his time was spent waiting and taking potshots. It wasn't until a kill was a sure thing that he ran out for the rape. We need that sort of patience if we are to pwn non-n00bs.

#52 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

• Veteran
  • 4,164 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 07:03 PM

I merged this topic with DualX2's tips for survival. That's a hell of a lot of potential RAPEEEEE, don't read it all at once, lest you have an epileptic fit, but DO READ IT. It helps. I promise.

#53 DualX

DualX
  • Veteran
  • 3,204 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 07:07 PM

I approve! :lol:

#54 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

• Veteran
  • 4,164 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 08:49 AM

Bump for txlonghornie. If you liked that quote, there are more lols to be had here, my friend... I'm going to a tournament in small town Vermont in 10 minutes with some of my good friends (see: not so good Halo players). It should be interesting, since one of them has literally never played Halo... lol. Erm, wish me luck...

#55 Va1or

Va1or
  • Veteran
  • 1,789 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 04:38 PM

Where in VT?

#56 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

• Veteran
  • 4,164 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 04:47 PM

Where in VT?

Bennington. P.S. I won. With one of my school's basketball players, my lacrosse team's goalie, and one of his friends, who had never played before. I lol'd. Especially when a little kid said, "Okay, I'm pretty sure 'E' is cheating!" And also when another little kid yelled out his team's strat: "GUYS! Will you PLEASE start dual wielding, DAMN IT!"

#57 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 05:01 PM

"GUYS! Will you PLEASE start dual wielding, DAMN IT!"

LOLZ

#58 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,231 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 06:26 PM

"GUYS! Will you PLEASE start dual wielding, DAMN IT!"

Posted Image

#59 Vanwadilion

Vanwadilion

Rainbow!!

• Veteran
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 07:40 PM

Nice, did you win anything good?

#60 mattacus

mattacus

• Veteran
  • 3,518 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 04:45 AM

You know you are on your way to a loss when you team's top strategy is "dual wielding," and you can't get it right.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq