There's An App For That

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Arcys

Arcys

Nothing but the rain.

• 53 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 02:43 AM

What are the favorite apps you have on your phone? I'm gonna list some Android apps since that's the kind of phone I have, but toss in any other platforms if that's what floats your boat. Here's an AppBrain list with most of the apps I use: Shared Apps List

Winamp
Still in beta, Winamp is the best music app I've found so far. Thoroughly beating the built-in music app with it's own spine, Winamp provides you with player controls on the lock screen, widgets for your home screens, and WiFi music syncing if you have the latest beta of the desktop app.

Dolphin Browser HD
Smokes the standard browser and, for now, is better than Firefox Mobile (aka Fennec). Basically a full featured browser with tabs, history, gestures, etc.

Hypnotoad To Go
Handy little app for getting people to do whatever you wa-ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.

Dropbox
Great for syncing files across multiple computer, phones, servers, or toaster ovens. Helpful if you work on projects with other people since you can set up public folders for others to see. If you don't have a Dropbox yet, click this link to sign up.

Seesmic for Android
My favorite Twitter app based off of the way it looks. Other apps seem hard to use to me. Can also be used with Google Buzz supposedly.

Google Listen
Great podcast manager. Tell it which podcast RSS feeds to watch and it will download new episodes for you when they're posted. You can set it to download only on WiFi to save your data plan.
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for I am missing my amygdala.

#2 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 03:18 AM

If you don't already have Dropbox you definitely need to do yourself a favor and sign up. Incredibly useful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq