M6G. Why no M6D?

Halo 3

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#101 Howling_Darkness

Howling_Darkness
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 11:45 AM

A big contributor to this ongoing debate in my mind is both the incompetence of the people running the Halo 3 site with inaccurate information, and most of all, the very appearance of the M6G. Don't get me wrong, for I will enjoy using it, just as I enjoy using the M6D and M6C. But thanks to that bungle, we have this huge amount of confusion and running emotions due to that. The best way in my mind to resolve the issue is this: -Remove the redundant barrel attachment and put in its place a simple pistol front sight, and show it has no scope. -Explain what the barrel attachment is since it is clearly not the HUD-linked camera sight the M6D had. In my opinion they should just remove the barrel's attachment. It seriously can't be that hard for Bungie, will it? Doing so shouldn't affect gameplay balance in the slightest, and prove that it is what Bungie wants it to be: a sidearm. Then hopefully this debacle can be put in the past and we can move on and enjoy the game that Halo 3 is looking to become if it isn't already.

#102 NJ Shlice

NJ Shlice

Tonight, we dine in Halo!

• Veteran
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 11:51 AM

A big contributor to this ongoing debate in my mind is both the incompetence of the people running the Halo 3 site with inaccurate information, and most of all, the very appearance of the M6G. Don't get me wrong, for I will enjoy using it, just as I enjoy using the M6D and M6C. But thanks to that bungle, we have this huge amount of confusion and running emotions due to that.

The best way in my mind to resolve the issue is this:

-Remove the redundant barrel attachment and put in its place a simple pistol front sight, and show it has no scope.

-Explain what the barrel attachment is since it is clearly not the HUD-linked camera sight the M6D had.

In my opinion they should just remove the barrel's attachment. It seriously can't be that hard for Bungie, will it? Doing so shouldn't affect gameplay balance in the slightest, and prove that it is what Bungie wants it to be: a sidearm. Then hopefully this debacle can be put in the past and we can move on and enjoy the game that Halo 3 is looking to become if it isn't already.

This is truth.

As soon as they mentioned (and showed) the M6D on the site. It struck a certain chord in everyone's hearts. Like someone playing a song that was you and your high school sweetheart's "First song."

You get all floaty and happy inside.

Then your friend tells you "By the way, I was bangin' your girl in highschool too."

Thats what it felt like after Frankie knocked down the M6D's existence, and then we see a video of its lackluster caliber.

Edited by NJ x Falk0r, 05 May 2007 - 11:51 AM.

#103 mattacus

mattacus

I get the sneaking sense that Gamble is NOT a douche.

• Veteran
  • 3,518 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:Old Mattacus
  • Steam:oldmattacus

Posted 05 May 2007 - 12:04 PM

Seriously, you can't make any determinations on that video, unless you firmly believe that the Gay Sword...sticks up like a dick.

#104 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 04:24 PM

Seriously, you can't make any determinations on that video, unless you firmly believe that the Gay Sword...sticks up like a dick.

Hahaha. I still laugh when I think about that. And to me, it looked like it was pretty powerful.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo 3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq