• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#201 Gamble

Gamble
  • Veteran
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:04 AM

https://www.humblebundle.com/freedom

A $30 bundle has appeared. That seems like a steep price until you realize you're getting The Witness, Stardew Valley, Subnautica, Invisible Inc., and about 35 other games that range from: "Hey, that's pretty good," to "I've never heard of this, but okay". Plus all the money goes to the ACLU, so if you care about human rights or whatever, there's also that incentive.

when-you-hear-someone-say-hey-thats-pret

#202 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,206 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 02:03 PM

when-you-hear-someone-say-hey-thats-pret

1fwM0I2.gif

#203 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,206 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:07 AM

Age of Empires (1) Definitive Edition

Looks great, should buy. I should also get around to buying AoE II HD.

$5 in the summer sale: http://store.steampo..._Empires_II_HD/

The game holds up remarkably well -- even visually. I consider AoE II HD to essentially be a perfect example of a remaster/HD port because it's literally the same game with modern resolution support and online functionality. They didn't change the art or sound effects or music or anything like so many remasters/remakes are guilty of. Plus it has Workshop support for usermade campaigns/maps/mods, and it's been getting fairly regular expansions that introduce all new civilizations. The new expansions may not be as great as the original Conquerors expansion, but it's kind of amazing that a game from 1999 is getting expansions in the first place. If you enjoyed the original game back when it cam out, HD Edition will feel nice and comfy.

#204 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,928 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:19 PM

The best value in gaming this year is that AoE II bundle.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq