Waypoint Forums

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,942 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 08:43 PM

I would post there more often, but there seems to be some pretty huge problems. I think you guys need a bug submit forum or something. The biggest one I have is some sort of database error after submitting a post. The post goes through, but it looks like it didn't. Figured it out after a bit, but there were a handful of double posts as a result. Another thing, the edit time needs to be upped, and you should be allowed to delete your own posts. Otherwise, very slick site.

#2 Cocopjojo

Cocopjojo
  • Veteran
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:38 PM

Actually, two of the items you listed have been fixed:
  • The post goes through, but it looks like it didn't. Figured it out after a bit, but there were a handful of double posts as a result.
  • Another thing, the edit time needs to be upped, and you should be allowed to delete your own posts.
We're not ever going to allow users to delete their own posts (that'd get confusing and weird), but let me know if you experience either of the other two issues again. And, in fact, if you experience any other issues that you believe are bugs, feel free to e-mail me at cocopjojo@ascendantjustice.com or preview@halowaypoint.com (those go directly to me, as well).

#3 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,942 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 12:41 PM

Actually, two of the items you listed have been fixed:

• The post goes through, but it looks like it didn't. Figured it out after a bit, but there were a handful of double posts as a result.
  • Another thing, the edit time needs to be upped, and you should be allowed to delete your own posts.
We're not ever going to allow users to delete their own posts (that'd get confusing and weird), but let me know if you experience either of the other two issues again. And, in fact, if you experience any other issues that you believe are bugs, feel free to e-mail me at cocopjojo@ascendantjustice.com or preview@halowaypoint.com (those go directly to me, as well).

Well, that's awesome. I'll do that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq