• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#161 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:54 PM

PC Gaming Show
  • Satisfactory. FPS open-world factory building sim with a pretty great trailer.
  • Warframe is still going strong. Some other loot-based co-op action RPGs could learn a thing or two from it.
  • A bunch of Sega games coming to Steam. Yakuza 0 ($20), Yakuza Kiwami, Shenmue I & II, Valkyria Chronicles 4, some other anime stuff.
  • Man Eater. Trailer. Open world action RPG where you play as a shark and eat people's butts.
  • Jurassic World Evolution. Jeff Goldblum Trailer.
  • Sable. Gameplay trailer. Open world exploration game with a nice art style.
  • Star Citizen. Trailer. The game that wants you to spread your wallet's cheeks wide open is now in Alpha 3.something. Coming 2029 maybe.
  • Genesis Alpha One. Trailer. Explore the galaxy. Build your ship. Capture alien creatures. Splice their DNA into your crew members to increase their abilities.
  • Overkill's The Walking Dead. Gameplay trailer. Basically Left 4 Dead.
  • Two Point Hospital. Gameplay trailer. Basically Theme Hospital.
  • Ooblets. New trailer. Jolly.
  • Cyanide & Happiness battle royale. Trailer.
  • Hitman 2. Miami gameplay trailer. Nov 13, 2018. I'm very happy this sequel exists.
In before the deftech mehs.

Edited by Blaze, 11 June 2018 - 03:55 PM.

#162 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 06:21 PM

Sonyanime-2bizg3.gif

Edited by Blaze, 11 June 2018 - 06:53 PM.

#163 deftech

deftech

I Bet Gaming Steve Doesn't Discuss Business Ethics Either

• Veteran
  • 637 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 06:59 PM

PC Gaming Show

• Satisfactory. FPS open-world factory building sim with a pretty great trailer. - Odd premise, but interesting.
  • Warframe is still going strong. Some other loot-based co-op action RPGs could learn a thing or two from it. - Never played it,, is it any good?
  • A bunch of Sega games coming to Steam. Yakuza 0 ($20), Yakuza Kiwami, Shenmue I & II, Valkyria Chronicles 4, some other anime stuff. - Cool if you're into these games.
  • Man Eater. Trailer. Open world action RPG where you play as a shark and eat people's butts. - The PS2 Jaws game with better graphics.
  • Jurassic World Evolution. Jeff Goldblum Trailer. - Need to see some game play, but Jeff Goldblum could sell me on anything.
  • Sable. Gameplay trailer. Open world exploration game with a nice art style. - Color me interested. Really like the art style.
  • Star Citizen. Trailer. The game that wants you to spread your wallet's cheeks wide open is now in Alpha 3.something. Coming 2029 maybe. - Money:  The Game. It looks incredible, and I'm sure my computer would explode trying to play it.
  • Genesis Alpha One. Trailer. Explore the galaxy. Build your ship. Capture alien creatures. Splice their DNA into your crew members to increase their abilities. - Meh.
  • Overkill's The Walking Dead. Gameplay trailer. Basically Left 4 Dead. - These guys are going to get sued.
  • Two Point Hospital. Gameplay trailer. Basically Theme Hospital. - That's....something.
  • Ooblets. New trailer. Jolly. - Kinda looks like an acid induced fever dream.
  • Cyanide & Happiness battle royale. Trailer. - I'm in.
  • Hitman 2. Miami gameplay trailer. Nov 13, 2018. I'm very happy this sequel exists. - Was on the fence until he smacked the guy across the face with a fish. Sold.
In before the deftech mehs.

Only one meh!

Sony

• The Last of Us Part 2. Very long cutscene + very scripted gameplay. I guess this is what people like. - This was reaaaaally long. Looks fine, will buy it when it's on sale like the first one.
  • Call of Duty Black Ops 3 is free for PS+ tonight. - It's free, so I'll add it to my library, don't know if I'll play it much.
  • Ghost of Tsushima. Gameplay demonstration. - Seems interesting.
  • Control. Gameplay trailer. New Remedy game. - Quantum Break 2:  Electric Boogaloo
  • Resident Evil 2 (remake). Trailer. Trailer 2. Jan 2019. - People seem excited, so uh, cool.
  • Kingdom. Hearts. Is. Fucking. Insanity. - I really dislike the music in these games.
  • Death Stranding. (Light gameplay) trailer. I guess you're a deliveryboy or something. - What's with the baby? Lots of walking, not a great way to sell people on the game.
  • NiOh 2. Trailer. - mmmmmk.
  • Spidermans. Gameplay demonstration. - In my veins.
  • Deracine. Trailer. New FromSoftware game. PSVR. This wasn't in the show and I don't know if that was a mistake or not. - VR, meh.

Only one meh here, too! Really lackluster show for Sony. The format was awful.

#164 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 11:40 PM

Had to catch up on Nintendo.
  • Daemon X Machina. Trailer. Japanese robits.
  • Super Mario Party. Trailer. October 2018.
  • Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu & Let's Go Eevee. Interview + Gameplay. Announced a little while ago. They're sort of Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow remakes, but not really. They're sort of mainline Pokemon RPGs, but not really. There are some pretty heavy Pokemon Go influences, which have made an already incredibly easy and streamlined series even more streamlined. Whatever. A real Pokemon RPG is coming in 2019.
  • Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Trailer. Spring 2019.
  • Fortnite is now available on Switch.
  • Hollow Knight now available on Switch.
  • Minecraft, Dragon Ball Fighter Z, Captain Toad, Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, Ark Survival Evolved, Wasteland 2, Dark Souls Remastered, Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, Wolfenstein 2, Paladins, Mario Tennis Aces, and more are coming to Switch.
  • Super Smash Brothers Ultimate. Overview. Has literally every Smash Bros character that has ever been in a Smash game.

Edited by Blaze, 12 June 2018 - 11:42 PM.

#165 Kinetic

Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,709 posts
  • PSN:DocKinetic
  • Steam:dockinetic

Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:32 AM

Ghost of Tsushima makes my no-no zone tingle.

#166 JCTucker

JCTucker

Likes everyone as a person.

• Veteran
  • 3,067 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:JCTucker
  • PSN:Poor_Judgment

Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:41 AM

I'll take the bait, and say that Battlefront 2 was great fun for 40 hours. I haven't played it since January, though, so I have no idea if the new content is going to be good.

#167 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 12:02 PM

That Control game looks INCREDIBLE! I really got to go back and play Alan Wake and Quantum Break.

Cyberpunk looks very cool. I didnt play the Witcher, but its like that game but in the future and with tech right? If so, that sounds very cool.

Halo Infinite is Halo 6 in case you were confused. I dont know what their deal is with not using numbers. I heard when games that numbered titles sell more so idk. I like the new art direction a lot.

#168 Kinetic

Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,709 posts
  • PSN:DocKinetic
  • Steam:dockinetic

Posted 14 June 2018 - 03:01 PM

It looks like the new Halo is going back to the cleaner aesthetic that Halos 1-Reach had instead of the overdesigned plastic look that 4-5 had.

Top 5 games for me after this E3 (which is still going I guess):

1. Ghost of Tsushima

2. Cyberpunk 2077 (if it was closer to release it would be higher)

3. Spider Person

4. Rage 2

5. Smash Ultimate

#169 JCTucker

JCTucker

Likes everyone as a person.

• Veteran
  • 3,067 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:JCTucker
  • PSN:Poor_Judgment

Posted 15 June 2018 - 08:10 PM

Dudes I've already preordered cyberpunk 2077