Looking Down the Scope

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 BRASH

BRASH

Shook Amon Tobin's Hand

• 2,205 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 12:32 AM

I wanted to make sure everyone was aware of the new Splinter Cell site. We've been discussing the new games we will be playing for a short while, and I think anyone who was interested in the game will enjoy the extra features already on the page, as well as the additional ones to come.

Splinter Cell Home

If you proceed to the Chaos Theory section, you'll notice a bunch of great little content sections that should keep us [somewhat] satisfied until the game's release. If my store gets any demos I'll be sneaking a few extras for anyone who may want to try it.

Often enough, I find myself going to the "ENTER the Chaos Theory Experience" flash, booting up the computer and muting the background noise just so I can listen to the three samples by Amon Tobin. Their music is very suitable for Splinter Cell, and much resembles the original music from the first game.

Also, the paperback novel is out for those who really care to get that deep into the Splinter Cell world:

Posted Image
Barns & Noble

I read the entire thing in two sittings. I hated to put it down so I could get sleep for work in the morning. It does an excelant job of fleshing out the characters and environment. The book is great from beginning to end.

I guarantee you that I won't be playing anything but CT once it rolls out, and my hype will only increase as the date becomes closer. Don't be surprised if I add a new section to the forums sometime in the near future.
I got your back, Dual.
Slowly becoming your entertainment dictator.

I hates me some sports games.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq