Halo 3

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 08:33 AM

Hey everyone. Due to the overwhelming request to capture and upload saved films, I'm going to need to put out a few rules. As much as I wish I did, I don't have the free time, nor the HDD space, to just sit around and record dozens of hours of footage. So, if you're looking to get something recorded, I ask that you take heed of the following: - I will only visit your fileshare ONCE. - While there, I will record a maximum of THREE films. - Each film MAY NOT exceed FIFTEEN MINUTES in length. If the film does, recording will be stopped at exactly fifteen minutes. - Please clearly label the films you would like me to capture. - You must send me a film recommendation, with the names of the three films you would like me to record. This part is very important. I will not record any films if this is not done. Again, I'm sorry to have to do this, but I've received dozens of requests asking me to record over 150 different films, totaling some 30-odd hours. Thanks for understanding! - Drew

#2 mattacus

mattacus

I get the sneaking sense that Gamble is NOT a douche.

• Veteran
  • 3,518 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:Old Mattacus
  • Steam:oldmattacus

Posted 09 June 2007 - 08:59 AM

Drew, if it makes you feel better, I don't want you to capture my fileshares.

#3 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,231 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 09:23 AM

You don't have to capture mine either, out of sheer respect for the Drew.
Spoiler

#4 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 10:03 AM

I never said don't have me capture anything at all. Ascendant is first priority, so I'll capture the stuff you guys have before I capture anyone else's. Don't feel pressed to not have me capture anything, just go easy on the requests. =P

#5 MasterChief2829

MasterChief2829
  • 99 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 12:17 PM

Do you capture in HD?

#6 Blamo

Blamo

XBL: BLAMO52 Service Tag: B52

• Banned
  • 713 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 12:58 PM

I have saved films. But I don't want you to capture any of them. Because I don't want to have the world to see them. And if people want to see it, they can just download it.

Edited by Blamo, 09 June 2007 - 12:59 PM.

#7 Oozer

Oozer
  • 137 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 08:12 PM

Drew, if it's ok with you, I can lighten your load and record some games for people here.

#8 DualX

DualX
  • Veteran
  • 3,204 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 09:46 AM

I have a few more that I wanted saved if you want. Send me a friend request "DualX" and I'll send them over your way.

#9 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 03:01 PM

Do you capture in HD?

Not until the final game. My capture card never got here. =(

Drew, if it's ok with you, I can lighten your load and record some games for people here.

Looks like Dual could use your help. =)

#10 quickshade

quickshade
  • Banned
  • 408 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 04:23 PM

I have a few more that I wanted saved if you want. Send me a friend request "DualX" and I'll send them over your way.

what capture card are you getting. I'm in the market for one. I've got a idea for a website that host Halo 3 games for people to download in case they don't want to get on there xbox 360 or people want to do fancy editting. But i don't know crap about coding and I'm waiting to see what bungie does. But yea I'd like to at least be able to cap.

#11 LostprophetVII

LostprophetVII
  • Banned
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 04:38 PM

When I think Halo 3 I think what it will be like, not what the small sample called a beta was. Plus I can always record it myself.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo 3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq