• 33 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 03:11 PM

Halo 2's physics were awesome:

#322 Cocopjojo

Cocopjojo
  • Veteran
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 12:18 PM

Frank and Robt McLees answered some questions for HBO's Halo Story Page. Nothing huge (and some of the questions were submitted before we knew stuff, like the fact that the next novel is coming out soon), but the answers are interesting nonetheless.

http://halostory.bun...ees_080508.html

#323 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,296 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:11 PM

Halo: The Interactive Board Game?

#324 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,896 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 06:14 PM

You guys must watch this UT3 vs Halo 3 Dance-Off video right now! I think it's hysterical. Obviously the dude who made it did it in Unreal Engine and is an Unreal fan so he's biased and makes the Unreal characters look better, but it's still great. In all seriousness, a group of Spartans would totally out-dance those Unreal nubs. The Unreal guys could never move in that bulky ass armor and Spartans have way more physical ability and flexibility. That Unreal girl can kiss my ass too, let's see what happens when a Spartan starts jackin her up with all the augmentations down there.

#325 txlonghorn

txlonghorn

Read a newspaper

• Veteran
  • 515 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 05:14 AM

You guys must watch this UT3 vs Halo 3 Dance-Off video right now! I think it's hysterical. Obviously the dude who made it did it in Unreal Engine and is an Unreal fan so he's biased and makes the Unreal characters look better, but it's still great. In all seriousness, a group of Spartans would totally out-dance those Unreal nubs. The Unreal guys could never move in that bulky ass armor and Spartans have way more physical ability and flexibility. That Unreal girl can kiss my ass too, let's see what happens when a Spartan starts jackin her up with all the augmentations down there.

Super dorky post by the way... And if you weren't sure of a bias, he credited "Bungle" for the Halo Theme.

#326 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,296 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 10:13 PM

That Unreal girl can kiss my ass too, let's see what happens when a Spartan starts jackin her up with all the augmentations down there.

No editing, no nothing. This just writes itself.

#327 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

Build My Gallows High, Baby

• Veteran
  • 4,146 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:47 PM

Bumped for lulz. Don't miss page one.

Edited by Syracuse022, 27 July 2011 - 01:47 PM.

#328 Vanwadilion

Vanwadilion

Rainbow!!

• Veteran
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:13 PM

Ha, forgot about this thread. What is Fwing?

#329 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

Build My Gallows High, Baby

• Veteran
  • 4,146 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:42 PM

I posted this video (in regular spam I think) of Adrian Wilson (Cardinals DB) doing a ridiculous jump and - more importantly - some random fat dude with a webcam commenting on A-Dub's jump. "Wow, that was an amazing jump. Awesome job. Amazing, amazing, amazing. This is Beebee, signing off. Fwing."

#330 Vanwadilion

Vanwadilion

Rainbow!!

• Veteran
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:00 PM

Good memory by you and a good callback in 2007 by me. PS I'd also like to officially apologize to Halo 2 for all the bad mouthing. I still don't really like the campaign; but after the patch, the gameplay and maps in multiplayer were pretty damn good. If Halo 4 is equal to Halo 2's quality, I'll be pleased.

Edited by Vanwadilion, 27 July 2011 - 03:02 PM.

#331 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,296 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:35 PM

Good thing I'm comfortable with how big of a tool I am now. Let alone then.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq