#101 JCTucker

JCTucker

Likes everyone as a person.

• Veteran
  • 3,067 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:JCTucker
  • PSN:Poor_Judgment

Posted 14 June 2016 - 09:12 AM

State of Decay was an amazing title for what it was, an XBLA arcade zombie survival simulator...

Will get the sequel.  Other ppl will only ruin it.

#102 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 10:40 AM

NintendoThey've been showing hours of Zelda gameplay. If it gets uploaded to youtube, I'll post it here, but I don't know when that will be. Breath of the Wild looks so nice that I'm considering getting an NX (don't want a WiiU). Depending on what the NX is exactly, it'll be the only console that I'll consider buying for the forseeable future.

Edited by Blaze, 14 June 2016 - 10:46 AM.

#103 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 06:36 PM

State of Decay was an amazing title for what it was, an XBLA arcade zombie survival simulator...

Will get the sequel.  Other ppl will only ruin it.

Game is really, really good. I loved it. But as Blaze will surely note, I enjoy base building so of course I loved it.

#104 JCTucker

JCTucker

Likes everyone as a person.

• Veteran
  • 3,067 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:JCTucker
  • PSN:Poor_Judgment

Posted 14 June 2016 - 07:21 PM

That was the best part of the game.  You could feel the tension of "holy crap, we can't defend this place, we have to find another" as you moved from base to base.

So, if you liked it, and I liked it... We can play together???

#105 DualX

DualX
  • Veteran
  • 3,204 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 07:28 PM

Quit trying to make us watch EasyAllies. Stop it.

Team EasyAllies is better than Team GiantBomb. 1v1 me bisch.

c7NJRa2.gif

Edited by DualX, 14 June 2016 - 07:29 PM.

#106 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 10:24 PM

Team EasyAllies is better than Team GiantBomb. 1v1 me bisch.

Garbage skit comedy and anime vs. garbage jaded and stupid people. I'll take that over anime any-day!

What are you talking about?

I meant $50 off. Instead of $250 it's $200. 

Edited by Nightshade, 14 June 2016 - 10:25 PM.

#107 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 05:35 AM

I'm considering getting an NX (don't want a WiiU). Depending on what the NX is exactly, it'll be the only console that I'll consider buying for the forseeable future.

Please be a normal controller, please be a normal controller, please be a normal controller.

#108 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 05:37 AM

I never buy deluxe editions, but I'm absolutely buying this.

Whoa! It's the Titanfall cat helmet.

#109 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 09:48 AM

Garbage skit comedy and anime vs. garbage jaded and stupid people. I'll take that over anime any-day!

What, did you google "easy allies + anime" and take the first result you found? They have nothing to do with anime or skit comedy.

Oh look, giantbomb has been mentioned on a furry forum. Now what, fucker?

#110 deftech

deftech

I Bet Gaming Steve Doesn't Discuss Business Ethics Either

• Veteran
  • 637 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 11:49 AM

Calm down gents, they're both equally bad.

#111 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 12:14 PM

Calm down gents, they're both equally bad.

Classic deftech, swooping down to tell you everything you like is shit.

classic-deftech_zpsiefg1sw0.png

Edited by Blaze, 15 June 2016 - 12:19 PM.

#112 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 12:57 PM

Whoa! It's the Titanfall cat helmet.

Except this one you can actually wear. Here's Vince Zampella wearing one, actually:

ij6VGCnM.jpg

What, did you google "easy allies + anime" and take the first result you found? They have nothing to do with anime or skit comedy.

Oh look, giantbomb has been mentioned on a furry forum. Now what, fucker?

I did exactly that, purely because I knew it would get a rise out of you. It worked.

They don't do skit comedy? Because back when you tried to get me into GameTrailers you sent me some of the corniest skit comedy I've ever seen from them.

#113 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 01:15 PM

They don't do skit comedy? Because back when you tried to get me into GameTrailers you sent me some of the corniest skit comedy I've ever seen from them.

I sent you a video of a funny girl doing a purposefully bad impression of Michael Caine, not knowing that you despise ALL skit comedy. MY BAD. They currently have no shows with anything like that.

#114 deftech

deftech

I Bet Gaming Steve Doesn't Discuss Business Ethics Either

• Veteran
  • 637 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 01:42 PM

Classic deftech, swooping down to tell you everything you like is shit.

I'm consistent if nothing else.

#115 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

Build My Gallows High, Baby

• Veteran
  • 4,164 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 05:31 PM

So, um, God of War 4 and Titanfall 2 look trés dope. Cautiously optimistic about both Fifa 17 and Watch Dogs 2, as well. Watch Dogs 2 looks like they watched Mr. Robot, slapped their foreheads and said, "Oh, THAT's how you make hacking look cool"

#116 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 06:46 PM

I sent you a video of a funny girl doing a purposefully bad impression of Michael Caine, not knowing that you despise ALL skit comedy. MY BAD. They currently have no shows with anything like that.

I can't tell if you're actually salty or not salty anymore.

And for the record, I don't hate skit comedy. I hate bad skit comedy. 

#117 Kinetic

Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,709 posts
  • PSN:DocKinetic
  • Steam:dockinetic

Posted 16 June 2016 - 10:37 AM

Watch Dogs 2 looks like they watched Mr. Robot, slapped their foreheads and said, "Oh, THAT's how you make hacking look cool"

Watch Dogs 2 looked awful to me. Every time that douche covered in edgelord spikes with the stupid "emotion goggles" or whatever did anything I had to look away. From what they showed the game seems like another caricature of what your neighborhood age 60+ Congressman thinks a hacker/hacker culture is.

That said, I haven't been this excited about games coming out of E3 in a long time. My games of show right now are probably:

1. God of War

2. Zelda: Wild Halitosis (will wait for the NX version if the NX is priced right and doesn't have another stupid controller gimmick)

3. Horizon

4. Dishonored 2

5. Titanfall 2

I'm so goddamn happy God of War is a continuation and not a full reboot. For some reason the thought of Kratos going on to murder a whole new pantheon of gods after exhausting the Greek ones rustles my jimbos the right way.

#118 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 11:07 AM

If we're doing the ranking thing, Zelda was my game of the show. The art style is gorgeous and the game has improved a ton from the initial off-screen footage we got way back when. Looks super smooth, and I'm really excited for the open world that's just that, an open world - one that's not full of stupid, menial tasks to complete - just there to be explored. The free-form nature of the physics based gameplay is also really nice.

Battlefield 1 looks great as well, so much so that I'd put it as my number two, and I'm ready for a new one at this point. BF4 is definitely getting a little long in the tooth, and its age is starting to show, especially on the vanilla maps. I almost hit 140 in BF4, and I think that I'll be able to hit cap in BF1, provided it isn't a fucking disaster on launch. I hope DICE learned their lesson last time around, but time will tell.

Number three for me is Forza Horizon 3. I was super disappointed by the second one, so I'm hoping that this is a return to form. It looks great visually. Definitely helps that it can be played on PC. I think that the only thing my future Xbone will be used for is Halo, since Microsoft is allergic to money and refuses to release it on PC.

Horizon: ZD also looks incredible. Finally, something from this generation to really scratch that MonHun itch I've been having. I'd say it's my number four. Open world, so I am a little worried about it getting bogged down by pointless collectathons and the like, but my fingers are crossed.

Pokemon is looking great, as always, and would be my number five.

Sea of Thieves looks alright, but I turned it off as soon as I heard their stupid fucking "gamer" banter. What a way to kill any interest I had in the game. How fucking old do you think we are, Microsoft? Last I checked, 8-year-olds aren't exactly foaming at the mouth to tune in to a press conference. Too bad you can't purchase common sense, it seems that their marketing team could really benefit from some at this point.

I've never played a God of War game before, but this one does look interesting. I might actually give it a shot this time around.

Everything else looked positively mediocre. There's some stuff that's been shown at length before that I'm not mentioning (Gravity Rush 2, foro ne) but for the most part, I think we're on the downslope for this generation. After the end of this year, there's basically nothing that I'm really excited for outside of what I mentioned above. Maybe I'm just getting too old and jaded for this shit, I don't know.

#119 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 11:20 AM

too old

You would say that.

photo-thumb-440.png

#120 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 11:24 AM

Oh right, I forgot. I'm actually a 1000 year old flower dragon.

Unless you're taking me to task for still liking anime, in which case, I will say that I watch less and less of it these days, but there's still some good stuff every now and then.

In short, fuck you.

Edited by Drew, 16 June 2016 - 11:31 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq