• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 deftech

deftech

I Bet Gaming Steve Doesn't Discuss Business Ethics Either

• Veteran
  • 637 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 08:39 PM

I don't know if anyone is still looking for HDTVs, but the price of the upper 40s-inchers (45" and up) has gone way down.

I bought my no-name brand (Westinghouse) in February for $1,200. Its a 47" 1080P with decent black levels and 4 HDMI inputs and PC input.

Now, I walk into Target or Bestbuy, and I see 47" nicer brand name LCDs with that price range now. I saw a Samsung 46" for $1,200 (full 1080p), and other brands of that caliber at that price range. So, if you were considering buying, I would think about starting to save and buying for the Xmas season, because there really won't be a better time with better prices.

Time to get one for my bedroom.

#42 mattacus

mattacus

I get the sneaking sense that Gamble is NOT a douche.

• Veteran
  • 3,518 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:Old Mattacus
  • Steam:oldmattacus

Posted 13 September 2008 - 07:05 AM

So, if you were considering buying, I would think about starting to save and buying for the Xmas season, because there really won't be a better time with better prices.

Lemme get this straight: you're saying that if I don't buy now, I'll regret it becuase the prices for large HDTVs is going to go back up or something?

#43 zenbaltz

zenbaltz

axisZENalive

• 199 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 03:26 PM

Lemme get this straight: you're saying that if I don't buy now, I'll regret it becuase the prices for large HDTVs is going to go back up or something?

Ditto.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq