51 replies to this topic

#41 NJ Shlice

NJ Shlice

Tonight, we dine in Halo!

• Veteran
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 05:29 PM

Holy SHIT.

Fanmade Forged Lockout, and it looks amazing. Already, this soon.

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

Dude. A few things that could use a little work, but even that looks better than Blackout, and the game is still over two weeks from launch.

Beautiful. I hope we get a full remake though. I can deal with a Forge World Ascension but i want a full Lockout and Sanctuary remake.

#42 Niterider

Niterider

You're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece.

• Veteran
  • 904 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 07:24 PM

The Lockout remake looks good, but it seems like it lacked a few things like the jump from mid to Snipe 3. That and I don't recall being able to go from BR1 to 2 through the hole on Lockout. I thought that was a Blackout fail feature. At least you can't jump on the crap on the walls :D
PC: Sergeant Ego
Xbox Live: Niterider2004
PS3: Not used
Wii: Lol wut?

#43 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,953 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 09:04 PM

The Lockout remake looks good, but it seems like it lacked a few things like the jump from mid to Snipe 3. That and I don't recall being able to go from BR1 to 2 through the hole on Lockout. I thought that was a Blackout fail feature. At least you can't jump on the crap on the walls :D

Keep in mind it was made by some script kiddie, hacker-wannabe who's probably 13 years old.

The point was that somebody like that could make something so convincing long before the game even released.

#44 Self Induced

Self Induced

My drinking ethics are not for discussing.

• 739 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 03:46 AM

Yeah, it looks like a shitty remake that wouldn't play very well, but:

Keep in mind it was made by some script kiddie, hacker-wannabe who's probably 13 years old.

The point was that somebody like that could make something so convincing long before the game even released.

Can't wait to see what somebody with a lot more time and dedication and do with a Lockout remake. Reach is almost here :D
XBL: Self Induced
(no shit)

#45 NJ Shlice

NJ Shlice

Tonight, we dine in Halo!

• Veteran
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 05:19 AM

You would think that someone from Bungie would have used Forge World to remake Lockout and show it off like they did Ascension and Sanctuary. This would lead me to believe that they are making/planning on making a full Lockout remake and didn't want to spoil it by throwing together a quick Forge World Lockout (which I'm sure they could have done pretty quickly.)

Edited by NJ Shlice, 31 August 2010 - 05:19 AM.

#46 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,953 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:15 AM

You would think that someone from Bungie would have used Forge World to remake Lockout and show it off like they did Ascension and Sanctuary.

This would lead me to believe that they are making/planning on making a full Lockout remake and didn't want to spoil it by throwing together a quick Forge World Lockout (which I'm sure they could have done pretty quickly.)

In the Forge World Vidoc there was definitely a shot of a Lockout remake. I'm willing to bet we'll be seeing it a couple weeks after launch.

#47 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:32 AM

In the Forge World Vidoc there was definitely a shot of a Lockout remake. I'm willing to bet we'll be seeing it a couple weeks after launch.

There was also the Warlock/Wizard remake shown in the vidoc, which also looked very high quality. I'm assuming Bungie will have some other of their internal maps in matchmaking playlists where people can then save them after playing a game in that map. It's gonna be sick!

#48 Niterider

Niterider

You're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece.

• Veteran
  • 904 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 03:06 PM

If we did tags like GAF, I'd change yours to "Speaks only the truth."
PC: Sergeant Ego
Xbox Live: Niterider2004
PS3: Not used
Wii: Lol wut?

#49 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,217 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:16 PM

If we did tags like GAF, I'd change yours to "Speaks only the truth."

Haha, yeah...

#50 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

Build My Gallows High, Baby

• Veteran
  • 4,153 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:20 PM

Find the picture of her, I know you have it on your hard drive somewhere.

#51 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,953 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:29 PM

Haha, yeah...

Hilarious, I thought.

#52 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 11:39 AM

btw, Reach is totally out in the wild now; not just jtag boxes anymore. There's people who have the retail game, and as you can imagine there's people running copies of the retail disc. If you're really looking to avoid Campaign spoilers now's the time to be very careful.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo: Reach

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq