Team Snipers

Halo 2

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 CABOOSEP3NGE

CABOOSEP3NGE
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:19 AM

Fianaly we have some team snipes this weekend in Halo so I was wondering if anyone wants to meet up Friday night(or whenever) for some rounds and lots of exp? I just started playing Xbox again yesterday but luckely my sniper skills are still intact. XBL: CABOOSEP3NGE (no this is not a type of sausage)

Edited by CABOOSEP3NGE, 19 June 2008 - 11:34 AM.

#2 Slightly Live

Slightly Live

Forward Unto Dawn

• Veteran
  • 460 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:Slightly Live
  • PSN:ForwardUntoD
  • Steam:iwasdani

Posted 22 June 2008 - 11:19 AM

The snipers playlist has been fun, today I lowered by look sensitivity down to 2 and it's been working a charm. The playlist also gets a good deal of activity from what I have noticed, I wonder if it's possible in future we'll see a full time snipers playlist. Wasn't there one on Halo 2? It's a good change of pace.

#3 Maj Williams

Maj Williams
  • 73 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 10:15 AM

As a weekend hopper, I find I play it less than I would like, simply because it is social and not nearly as competitive as I would like (i.e. teammates are usually a mix of guests and/or people who just want to play without being competitive).

A lot of the Halo community also feels this way and wants it to be a permanent hopper. My thinking is that the AU2 will finally allow beam rifle spawns so that Team Snipers can come back in its true form and be a good permanent hopper like it once was.

#4 emitremmuss

emitremmuss
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 06:06 PM

i guess you're pretty happy about snipers being an actual playlist now? ;]

#5 Merguson

Merguson

I don't know what I'm doing..

• Veteran
  • 578 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 01:54 AM

I couldn't care less about the playlist... (I suck at sniping... most of the time)

#6 Anpheus

Anpheus
  • 226 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 11:25 PM

Now that I have my xbox back, I might actually play Halo 3.

Ironic that while it's RRODed and under repair that they add my favorite gametype as a standard hopper.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo 2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq