Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,688 posts
  • PSN:DocKinetic
  • Steam:dockinetic

Posted 23 September 2009 - 12:35 PM

Anyone up for Firefight this evening?

Maybe. It depends on how soon I finish my lab reports.

#282 KrAzY WiSh

KrAzY WiSh
  • 347 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 12:23 AM

I finished the single player solo yesterday on Heroic. I expected the game to be good, but I was very surprised with the situations in the game. The combat is solid as usual, and you get some really awesome situations and encounters that I don't remember in the other Halo games. I expected this to be an "soldier's story", and while they definitely do that the game does have incredibly epic moments.

The achievements are fun and not tedious. I'm looking to do coop on Legendary, let me know if anyone's down for it.

Agreed, this game is excellent, well worth going to the midnight opening for.

I`m also looking to do Legendary on co-op, so if you see me online send me a message or invite or something.

Also, for most of my friends on live ODST is their first experience of Halo, consequently, they are not that good. We have played Firefight a few times but it always ends up with me dragging the team through each wave etc. If anyone here is looking for people to do firefight or would just like to help me out, send me a friend request or something. Cheers.
GT: KrAzY WiSh

#283 Astromancer

Astromancer
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 05:52 AM

Half the cast of Firefly kicking Covenant ass? I think yes. Love this game to death. Great atmosphere, due to lighting, VISR, and the moody OST. Never got into too much Firefight (no-one to play with due to no Live for a long time), but what I played of it was intense fun. Wish there'd been a follow-up.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo 3: ODST, Halo 3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq