• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#21 Vanwadilion

Vanwadilion

Rainbow!!

• Veteran
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:46 AM

I want to publicly support 343i's enhancing of Cortana's chest beefers. Good call, 343.

Posted Image

#22 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:10 AM

haha. I think her face looks strange. I don't know how I'll react to the new voice actress either.

#23 Kinetic

Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,709 posts
  • PSN:DocKinetic
  • Steam:dockinetic

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:00 AM

haha. I think her face looks strange. I don't know how I'll react to the new voice actress either.

What's her face isn't doing Cortana's voice anymore? What gives, yo?

And Cortana's virtual cup size has been growing steadily since Halo 1.

Edited by Kinetic, 06 April 2012 - 10:02 AM.

#24 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:08 PM

No she's not. Apparently 343 must have not signed her or something, bunch of clowns I tell you.

#25 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:51 PM

Wow at the GameInformer info. Not a good wow.

#26 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:10 AM

I want to publicly support 343i's enhancing of Cortana's chest beefers. Good call, 343.

My guess is that some designer was put up to it so that while the staff of 343i was busy masturbating, a small group of people could run off and completely fuck the multiplayer over.

Edited by Nightshade, 07 April 2012 - 12:10 AM.

#27 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:26 AM

Jumping the shark 101.

#28 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:32 AM

I'd just like to mention this because I never see anyone discussing it. Jumping is such an integral part of competitive play and map design, which the jetpack completely ruins. Seeing its return is incredibly disappointing. The only way to make the jetpack work is to have it available at all times and to design maps around its functionality, but doing so would make the maps completely unlike Halo maps, and therefore it has no place in multiplayer. Best case scenario, the jetpack is just a thruster pack that gives the player a double jump; that might be bearable, but I don't see that happening. I wish they would just replace it with the deployable grav lift.

#29 Slightly Live

Slightly Live

Forward Unto Dawn

• Veteran
  • 464 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:Slightly Live
  • PSN:ForwardUntoD
  • Steam:iwasdani

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:35 AM

I'd just like to mention this because I never see anyone discussing it. Jumping is such an integral part of competitive play and map design, which the jetpack completely ruins. Seeing its return is incredibly disappointing. The only way to make the jetpack work is to have it available at all times and to design maps around its functionality, but doing so would make the maps completely unlike Halo maps, and therefore it has no place in multiplayer.

Best case scenario, the jetpack is just a thruster pack that gives the player a double jump; that might be bearable, but I don't see that happening. I wish they would just replace it with the deployable grav lift.

Posted Image

#30 DualX

DualX
  • Veteran
  • 3,204 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:08 AM

Took the words right out of my typing fingers, Blaze. I think the armor abilities should take the form of different equipment (ala - Halo 3). Being able to see through walls (wtf if true...) and even more jetpacking just completely breaks the maps. Even if they were to bring back some old classics, they will never play the same. Having sprint in there is fine, but please don't add bullshit like armor lock either. Also, why the hell are we getting back the designated marksman rifle when we already have the battle rifle? And I'm guessing this "assault carbine" is the new smg?

#31 Slightly Live

Slightly Live

Forward Unto Dawn

• Veteran
  • 464 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:22 AM

Took the words right out of my typing fingers, Blaze. I think the armor abilities should take the form of different equipment (ala - Halo 3). Being able to see through walls (wtf if true...) and even more jetpacking just completely breaks the maps. Even if they were to bring back some old classics, they will never play the same. Having sprint in there is fine, but please don't add bullshit like armor lock either.

Also, why the hell are we getting back the designated marksman rifle when we already have the battle rifle? And I'm guessing this "assault carbine" is the new smg?

Don't care for the x-ray vision. Jet-packs outright suck. Spawning with Camo is dumb. They wouldn't be dumb enough to bring back Armour Lock.

I would have thought they could do better than just simply bringing back AA's and replacing a few of them.

The massive backlash on HBO, GAF and the Waypoint forum is legitimately understandable. Having the current information without proper context and having Game Informer leaning heavily on the COD similarities isn't doing no one any favours. It's the ugly side of early leaks and it ain't pretty.

Edited by Slightly Live, 07 April 2012 - 10:24 AM.

#32 JCTucker

JCTucker

Likes everyone as a person.

• Veteran
  • 3,067 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:JCTucker
  • PSN:Poor_Judgment

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:31 AM

My guess is that some designer was put up to it so that while the staff of 343i was busy masturbating, a small group of people could run off and completely fuck the multiplayer over.

Breast size is indicative of rampancy state. When she hits Dolly Parton size, the world will end.

#33 Kinetic

Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,709 posts
  • PSN:DocKinetic
  • Steam:dockinetic

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:07 PM

I ran into this. Since I can't unsee it, I have no choice but to take the rest of you bastards down with me.

I'm sorry, I really am.

#34 JCTucker

JCTucker

Likes everyone as a person.

• Veteran
  • 3,067 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:JCTucker
  • PSN:Poor_Judgment

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:28 AM

Kotaku and most other game sites beat you to it. Of course, they had the decency to include a screencap and a description, which kept me from clicking it. Because you didn't do the same, I am now a homosexual. Thank you, Kinetic, for the bite marks on my pillow. My first pride march is Thursday. Wish me luck!

#35 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:35 AM

Well... there was that.

#36 Slightly Live

Slightly Live

Forward Unto Dawn

• Veteran
  • 464 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:58 PM

I'd actually buy a CD single of that tune. After I get my bikini line waxed.

#37 mattacus

mattacus

I get the sneaking sense that Gamble is NOT a douche.

• Veteran
  • 3,518 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:Old Mattacus
  • Steam:oldmattacus

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:55 PM

http://media1.gamein...4/cov_229_l.jpg

Are those digi-nips I see?

#38 Slightly Live

Slightly Live

Forward Unto Dawn

• Veteran
  • 464 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 06:19 PM

Jackals are now mini Godzillas. I am not pleased.

#39 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 08:48 AM

Jackals are now mini Godzillas. I am not pleased.

Still better than the 1998 Godzilla movie.

#40 Slightly Live

Slightly Live

Forward Unto Dawn

• Veteran
  • 464 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:15 PM

Posted Image

GODZUKI

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo 4