Lost

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 vociferous

vociferous
  • Veteran
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 11:40 PM

Wow. Liked the end of this season. Any opinions?

#42 squick3n

squick3n
  • 85 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 11:21 PM

I loved the finale. Perhaps the best season finale I've seen.

Here's that link Voc.

http://losteastereggs.blogspot.com/

#43 vociferous

vociferous
  • Veteran
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 10:35 AM

I loved the finale. Perhaps the best season finale I've seen.

Here's that link Voc.

http://losteastereggs.blogspot.com/

Thanks. Yeah, I've added Michael to my casket theories...

#44 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 02:35 AM

New Lost Trailer.

#45 vociferous

vociferous
  • Veteran
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 06:53 AM

New Lost Trailer.

So what do you guys think about the new season?

I'll admit, apart from the ending of it, I thought the third season was weaker than either of the first two. Season 4, by far, has been the best for me at this point. The pacing is perfect, the story is being chipped away at one episode at a time - there's no filler, no Hurley-Dad-Car episode - it feels like the pacing is right now that ABC has allowed the producers to put a cap on the back end of the series.

#46 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 07:01 AM

Plus pretty much all the new characters are likable and interesting, and Ben has been getting cooler with each episode. This is definitely the best season since season 1 for me.

#47 Cocopjojo

Cocopjojo
  • Veteran
  • 1,860 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 08:11 PM

Tonight's episode was one of the best episodes of Lost ever.

#48 vociferous

vociferous
  • Veteran
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 05:39 AM

Yeah, it was phenomenal, wasn't it? All the episodes we see have mystery, character stories and moral dilemmas - but whenever you have an episode that taps into the emotional side to some of these characters, it blows me away. Sawyer/Locke's situation in 'The Man from Tallahassee' where Sawyer ends up killing Locke's father was my favorite episode previously, but if this one hasn't already, it's on point to take the cake. The Christmas Eve phone call between Penny and Desmond at the end of was incredible. At any rate, I find the whole 'time travel' situation very interesting. I'm really impressed with the new cast and Jeremy Davies proved himself in this most recent episode - and I don't think it would be hard to believe that he's going to be around for a little longer. Apart from the phone call, the best sequence for me was the Widmore/Black Rock/Hanso sequence. A lot of connections are beginning to form and for the first time since the start of the show do I feel like we're getting a few more answers than mysteries each episode. Well, at least leads to answers. Anyone who doesn't watch this show needs to start. Easily the best show on television.

#49 RetroShadow

RetroShadow

Your Local Cinematographer and Photographer

• 623 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 09:31 AM

I was playing catch up on season 3 last night. The episodes "Through The Looking Glass" parts 1 & 2 were awesome with a great ending. I recommend that viewers watch "Lost in a day" which shows the pre-production, shooting/writing of multiple episodes, and post-production steps in a days work. It's quite fascinating, that and the blooper reel.
XBL:RetroShadow
AIM:RetroShadow1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq