Playstation 3

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#241 UHYVE

UHYVE
  • Veteran
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 03:43 PM

A fix for the sixaxis triggers? Comes with the PSW magazine in the UK. They actually look quite well done. I'm going into town tomorrow, I might see if I can get a copy of the magazine, see how good they are.

Good quality pic (mockup):
Posted Image

Some actual pictures:
http://img117.images...dscf3347dn9.jpg
http://img220.images...dscf3348ah6.jpg
http://img220.images...dscf3346cm2.jpg

Edited by UHYVE, 19 November 2007 - 03:43 PM.

#242 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 09:49 PM

If they're still buttons, they're still broken, no matter how much "give" they have.

#243 UHYVE

UHYVE
  • Veteran
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 06:18 AM

Are they buttons though? I know on the PS2 pad they were just buttons, but on the PS3 pad they feel like more squishy versions of the 360 triggers. Only problem is the way they're curved inwards. Are they not analog or something? Because then I would understand why they wouldn't really be classed as triggers.

#244 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 10:56 AM

Yeah, they're buttons on the current Sixaxis and on the new DS3 as well. There's only an on/off state.

#245 UHYVE

UHYVE
  • Veteran
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 03:09 PM

Huh, didn't know that. That's rather stupid...

#246 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 03:17 PM

Huh, didn't know that. That's rather stupid...

It is, and one of my primary complaints for the old and worn #Shock design. I really wish they'd come up with something new, that, you know, doesn't suck.

#247 UHYVE

UHYVE
  • Veteran
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 04:52 PM

I really wish they'd come up with something new

Yeah, they probably won't consider that for a while though, due to the last fiasco.

Posted Image

... I am the only one who'd want one of these if they released them now? I mean, there had to be a reason for Sony wanting to release something that looks so stupid, maybe it was actually a good controller :ohmy: .

#248 mattacus

mattacus

I get the sneaking sense that Gamble is NOT a douche.

• Veteran
  • 3,518 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:Old Mattacus
  • Steam:oldmattacus

Posted 21 November 2007 - 02:50 AM

I mean, there had to be a reason for Sony wanting to release something that looks so stupid, maybe it was actually a good controller :ohmy: .

Maybe not...
Posted Image

Now you're playing with power.

#249 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,231 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 09:04 PM

So I just got one of these things. I expressed interest in Uncharted to my mom a few months ago and I guess that was enough for her to purchase the 40Gb model. I didn't ask for one because I still think they're not worth the money, but I didn't ask for anything this Jesusmas other than a few movies and Skate, so my mom didn't know what else to do (and she didn't have to do anything anyway :/). At least now I don't have to worry about how I'm going to play LittleBigPlanet, yay. I know Nightshade and UHYVE have PS3s. What are your guys' PSN IDs? I has no friends.

#250 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 12:20 PM

My name is the same as on Xbox Live.

#251 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 02:36 PM

So I just got one of these things. I expressed interest in Uncharted to my mom a few months ago and I guess that was enough for her to purchase the 40Gb model. I didn't ask for one because I still think they're not worth the money, but I didn't ask for anything this Jesusmas other than a few movies and Skate, so my mom didn't know what else to do (and she didn't have to do anything anyway :/). At least now I don't have to worry about how I'm going to play LittleBigPlanet, yay.

I know Nightshade and UHYVE have PS3s. What are your guys' PSN IDs? I has no friends.

You know, I was thinking that I might want one of these eventually. I'm happy with HD-DVD but there's a lot of movies exclusive to each format, and some of the Blu-ray exclusives I'd like to have. There's definitely no end in sight for this format war, and I definitely agree with Blaze on wanting to check out Little Big Plane, I'd throw MGS4 on that list too.

#252 UHYVE

UHYVE
  • Veteran
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 06:00 PM

My PSN ID is Uhyve. PS To everyone out there, if you have a chance to play Uncharted, try it, it's very good.

#253 UHYVE

UHYVE
  • Veteran
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 01:20 PM

So, do any of you lot have Unreal Tournament on the PS3? I was thinking of picking it up sometime, no idea when I'll actually have money spare, but I really like the look of some of the mods.

Edited by UHYVE, 10 January 2008 - 01:21 PM.

#254 NJ Shlice

NJ Shlice

Tonight, we dine in Halo!

• Veteran
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:04 AM

Prototype Delayed Until 2009 (All Versions)

Little Big Planet Slated For October

#255 Self Induced

Self Induced

My drinking ethics are not for discussing.

• 739 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 11:23 AM

Posted Image

They're talking about the bitchin' shades, right?
XBL: Self Induced
(no shit)

#256 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 03:48 PM

BJ won a Sony Bluray player at work. So of course the first thing I told him was to let me exchange it for a PS3. We now have the MGS4 PS3 bundle. I do want to know if there's anything you guys highly recommend for the PS3, the only thing I'm interested in playing is Little Big Planet. Also, any old back compat games you recommend? I'm not interested in playing MGS4, if anyone is interested in buying it let me know it's still wrapped and sealed.

#257 UHYVE

UHYVE
  • Veteran
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 03:18 PM

:blink:

Erm...

:ermm:

Anyone heard about a game called "The Last Guy"? I just saw an interesting trailer for it. I'm not totally sure whether I want to laugh or just be in a state of confusion for the next couple of days.

Edit: Ohhhhh. I remember hearing something about it on 1UP now actually. It's something to do with google maps and directing people to safety, away from zombies.

Edited by UHYVE, 14 July 2008 - 03:22 PM.

#258 Saevio

Saevio

Check out my gunz

• 124 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 04:55 PM

The Last Guy...

I don't know what just happened. The Techno was nice.

#259 UHYVE

UHYVE
  • Veteran
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 05:49 PM

Just got onto the LittleBigPlanet beta, yay! It's downloading now, but I need to go to bed, damn... :sad:

#260 DualX

DualX
  • Veteran
  • 3,204 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 06:26 AM

I was invited into the Resistance 2 beta, but...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq