#21 Kinetic

Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,695 posts
  • PSN:DocKinetic
  • Steam:dockinetic

Posted 08 July 2014 - 08:24 PM

Germany scored 5 goals in the time it took me to drive home from work today. I'm rooting for Germany, but I would laugh my ass off if Argentina pours a dump truck of salt in Brazil's wound by winning the World Cup.

Today was so wonderful. This time in the sports world brings out all the fucking annoying suburban Brazil fans. "Nah man, I'm like, FROM there if you go seven generations back. There was a 3rd cousin, I checked on Ancestry.com and stuff. BRASIL!!! PITCHES AND KITS!!"

#22 phreak

phreak

What happened???

• 735 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 08:26 PM

Germany scored 5 goals in the time it took me to drive home from work today. I'm rooting for Germany, but I would laugh my ass off if Argentina pours a dump truck of salt in Brazil's wound by winning the World Cup.

Today was so wonderful. This time in the sports world brings out all the fucking annoying suburban Brazil fans. "Nah man, I'm like, FROM there if you go seven generations back. There was a 3rd cousin, I checked on Ancestry.com and stuff. BRASIL!!! PITCHES AND KITS!!"

lol lol lol

7-1 I can't believe that shit. I also can't believe USA held this team to 1-0. I don't know if that suggests US is better than thought or Germany hadn't turned it on (probably a mix of both).

What's this about Brasil/Argentina? I understand there's some kind of rivalry cause Argentines consider themselves more European and kind of look down on others but is there something else?

#23 Kinetic

Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,695 posts
  • PSN:DocKinetic
  • Steam:dockinetic

Posted 08 July 2014 - 08:39 PM

Germany played their most conservative game ever against us, and Brazil was a talented but mentally fragile team that clearly couldn't handle any kind of adversity. Germany is really good, but 7-1 is a tad bit misleading I think.

I don't know everything about Brazil v. Argentina, but they have a long history of violent and controversial matches to go along with a very heated rivalry that spans quite a few decades. They hate each other, and Argentina winning the World Cup on Brazilian soil might as well be like Argentina annexing the whole country for 4 years.

Edited by Kinetic, 08 July 2014 - 08:41 PM.

#24 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,310 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:02 PM

Goal?

#25 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,950 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:44 PM

Well, this game has been a little more competitive than yesterday's so far.

#26 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,918 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 07:26 AM

Great game yesterday. I thought for sure it was game over when Robben had the ball in front of the goal in the 91' minute, but luckily my boy Mascherano made the play of his life. I think Germany is favored on Sun, but they have looked fragile in the past since they had to go into extra time to beat Nigeria and only scored 1 goal against France who looked like they didn't care. Hopefully Messi can pull some miracle out of his ass so a European doesn't win the World Cup on American soil for the first time.

#27 KrAzY WiSh

KrAzY WiSh
  • 347 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:31 AM

I think the Brazilians would prefer a German win to an Argentina team winning the trophy on their soil.
GT: KrAzY WiSh

#28 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,918 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:54 PM

Oh, of course they would. But now that they shit on the preferred Latin American idea of them winning it they don't get to pick. LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq