Rainbow Six: Vegas

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#161 DualX

DualX
  • Veteran
  • 3,204 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 11:23 AM

I think the game looks almost exactly the same as the first. And that "reload cancel" was a lame excuse for being lazy.

#162 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 11:25 AM

I think the game looks almost exactly the same as the first. And that "reload cancel" was a lame excuse for being lazy.

I don't think it was laziness. It was allowing people to cheat.

#163 DualX

DualX
  • Veteran
  • 3,204 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 11:30 AM

Not if they are advertising it as move that was made to be in the game like the way they are.

Edited by DualX2, 19 March 2008 - 11:31 AM.

#164 mattacus

mattacus

I get the sneaking sense that Gamble is NOT a douche.

• Veteran
  • 3,518 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:Old Mattacus
  • Steam:oldmattacus

Posted 19 March 2008 - 11:33 AM

Not if they are advertising it as move that was made to be in the game like the way they are.

I thought that was some fan made film, just to mock the inclusion of such an obvious flaw.

#165 DualX

DualX
  • Veteran
  • 3,204 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 11:35 AM

I'd have to see it again to make sure, but it's still funny regardless.

#166 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 11:40 AM

Like I said UBISOFT put it in, basicly allowing people to cheat.

Also, it's from them. It's maked in Gametrailers officail section.

#167 SCHULTZ

SCHULTZ
  • 187 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 09:31 AM

How this this any more terrible than Halo2's reload cancels (which actually gives you a full clip when you do it), or worse the double shot BR button glitches? You don't actually reload when you cancel the animation, but can use your weapon in a pinch. It's nothing new really.

#168 DualX

DualX
  • Veteran
  • 3,204 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 09:38 AM

How this this any more terrible than Halo2's reload cancels (which actually gives you a full clip when you do it), or worse the double shot BR button glitches?

Because the glitch on Halo 2 was fairly well known, and is now considered a last gen game. In other words, there's no reason they couldn't have known not to fix it, and like I said before they are advertising it like it's a move that was intended for the game. It just doesn't make sense.

#169 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 09:43 AM

How this this any more terrible than Halo2's reload cancels (which actually gives you a full clip when you do it), or worse the double shot BR button glitches?
You don't actually reload when you cancel the animation, but can use your weapon in a pinch.
It's nothing new really.

Well we all know that Halo is world renown for it's realism. Hell, i'm starting to wonder how this game is even getting the Tom Clancy seal of approval considering he wont even let them put his name on it if he thinks it's too unrealistic.

And Dual, I don't think you're getting it. Ubisoft knows it's in there. They left it in on purpose. They want it in the game. It's not a glitch they just didn't bother to fix, they wanted it in there.

Edited by Nightshade, 22 March 2008 - 09:44 AM.

#170 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 01:07 PM

Well we all know that Halo is world renown for it's realism. Hell, i'm starting to wonder how this game is even getting the Tom Clancy seal of approval considering he wont even let them put his name on it if he thinks it's too unrealistic.

And Dual, I don't think you're getting it. Ubisoft knows it's in there. They left it in on purpose. They want it in the game. It's not a glitch they just didn't bother to fix, they wanted it in there.

Which, I might add, was stupid as hell.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq