Posted 28 August 2010 - 06:03 AM

http://www.bungie.ne...y...s&cid=28173

Thanks!
GT: KrAzY WiSh

#22 KrAzY WiSh

KrAzY WiSh
  • 347 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 12:36 PM

Has anyone been able to unlock the Halo 2 nameplate yet? So far I have done the Halo PC and Marathon plate's.
GT: KrAzY WiSh

#23 Cocopjojo

Cocopjojo
  • Veteran
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 01:09 PM

Halo 2 nameplate isn't available for unlock yet.

#24 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,882 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:08 PM

LOL! They're going to sell a bunch more copies of Marathon just because of that nameplate. It's cool of Bungie to help out that fan developer I guess.

#25 NJ Shlice

NJ Shlice

Tonight, we dine in Halo!

• Veteran
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 05:22 AM

GUNGNIR FTMFW

Edited by NJ Shlice, 31 August 2010 - 05:23 AM.

#26 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,939 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 07:08 PM

The entire armory.

HUGE image, almost 10MB.

http://dl.dropbox.co...fullarmory1.jpg

#27 Self Induced

Self Induced

My drinking ethics are not for discussing.

• 739 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 07:44 PM

The entire armory.

HUGE image, almost 10MB.

http://dl.dropbox.co...fullarmory1.jpg

Oh wow, nice dude.

The helmet that stood out to me immediately was Commando, I hope it doesn't cost too much. Not sure about the other stuff, I'll figure all that out when I get the game. But seriously... Commando helmet looks sick.
XBL: Self Induced
(no shit)

#28 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,882 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 04:42 AM

Don't take my helmet sucka!

#29 Crucified

Crucified
  • 274 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:25 AM

Eva with the face painted on the visor looks sick

#30 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,882 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:42 AM

Eva with the face painted on the visor looks sick

There he is! Check it out, a blast from the past. What's up sucka? Now we just gotta get Sharpewolfe back up in here.

#31 Crucified

Crucified
  • 274 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 08:20 AM

Yeah self induce has been trying to get me to post on the forum. What would be realy amazing if I could get JP to post on the forums.

#32 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,882 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:20 AM

Yeah self induce has been trying to get me to post on the forum. What would be realy amazing if I could get JP to post on the forums.

That would be sick. Just tell him FallenSoldier and I have some old memories to talk about with him. lol.

#33 Crucified

Crucified
  • 274 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:45 AM

That would be sick. Just tell him FallenSoldier and I have some old memories to talk about with him. lol.

I'm sure everyone has some memories to talk about with him and I don't think most of them are good ones either.

#34 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,882 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:53 AM

I'm sure everyone has some memories to talk about with him and I don't think most of them are good ones either.

I wouldn't call this one good, but it's hilarious. He's a good guy, the problem is that when you're on a forum so much at some point it becomes "serious business" and not just the internet anymore and everyone starts taking things personal and very seriously.

Overall, I liked hanging out and talking with him. If you see him in RL tell him to come by and say hello. He has an account on this forum so he should be all good. Does he still have the same gamertag?

#35 Crucified

Crucified
  • 274 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:58 AM

I wouldn't call this one good, but it's hilarious. He's a good guy, the problem is that when you're on a forum so much at some point it becomes "serious business" and not just the internet anymore and everyone starts taking things personal and very seriously.

Overall, I liked hanging out and talking with him. If you see him in RL tell him to come by and say hello. He has an account on this forum so he should be all good. Does he still have the same gamertag?

Yeah he still does have he same gamertag, but doesn't get on any more. I think wow sucked him in.

#36 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,882 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:12 PM

I moved the pic with the entire armory into this thread. See 10 posts above, it's awesome. I'm disappointed the H3 version of Security isn't in, as well as Rogue and Hayabusa. I know Hayabusa was absurdly popular to the point it was annoying, but even people who didn't use the helmet used the shoulders and chest. I would have thought it would definitely be in considering that.

#37 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 02:40 PM

I moved the pic with the entire armory into this thread. See 10 posts above, it's awesome.

I'm disappointed the H3 version of Security isn't in, as well as Rogue and Hayabusa. I know Hayabusa was absurdly popular to the point it was annoying, but even people who didn't use the helmet used the shoulders and chest. I would have thought it would definitely be in considering that.

Yuck. It didn't look Halo-y at all, and I'm sure that's why a lot of people used it. "HAY LOOK I LOOK LIKE A NINJA LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"

#38 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

Build My Gallows High, Baby

• Veteran
  • 4,140 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 08:57 PM

I got every nameplate except the DMR (which is for current Bungie Pro members) and the Star (which they say they have no use for, but which I'm expecting is actually for "VIPs" a la Recon in H3). In the meantime, I've decided to go with the Mk VI Helmet (longstanding Halo fan), though I may get snooty and switch to the Halo 1 plate down the road.

#39 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,939 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 09:24 PM

I got every nameplate except the DMR (which is for current Bungie Pro members) and the Star (which they say they have no use for, but which I'm expecting is actually for "VIPs" a la Recon in H3).

In the meantime, I've decided to go with the Mk VI Helmet (longstanding Halo fan), though I may get snooty and switch to the Halo 1 plate down the road.

Yep, rocking the Mark VI myself.

If I do change it to anything else it'll be the Marathon one.

#40 Crucified

Crucified
  • 274 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:20 AM

Here are some more pics of helmet, shoulder, wrist, visors, ect.

http://www.haloreach...lo-reach-armor/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo: Reach

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq