Halo 2

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DualX

DualX
  • Veteran
  • 3,204 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 10:03 AM

Do you think it's possible that Bungie could release the last two missions in a download? Or, do you think that Halo 3 will continue extactly where Halo 2 left off? On a side note: I wonder how the small training thing (like they have in both games so far) will be like if they were to continue exactly where they left off.

#2 Gamble

Gamble
  • Veteran
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 10:31 AM

Do you think it's possible that Bungie could release the last two missions in a download?

They’re definitely not going to do that.

#3 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 11:14 AM

Bungie said Halo 3 will pick up directly where Halo 2 left off. So... no, they won't do that.

Do you live under a rock?

#4 vociferous

vociferous
  • Veteran
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 06:31 PM

Bungie said Halo 3 will pick up directly where Halo 2 left off. So... no, they won't do that.

Do you live under a rock?

I remember them saying something almost identical about the first and second game.

We do know this: Some time has indeed past from the moment the Prophet of Truth showed up, I'm assuming traveling on the same Forerunner ship the Chief was on at the end of Halo 2, and to the point where they are now, digging up a metaphorical boat.

But, I don't believe they'll release anything in the form of a download when it comes to missions. Unfortunately.

#5 MCPO RaZ

MCPO RaZ
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 06:21 PM

I remember them saying something almost identical about the first and second game.

We do know this: Some time has indeed past from the moment the Prophet of Truth showed up, I'm assuming traveling on the same Forerunner ship the Chief was on at the end of Halo 2, and to the point where they are now, digging up a metaphorical boat.

But, I don't believe they'll release anything in the form of a download when it comes to missions. Unfortunately.

"Metaphorical Boat"... lol. That is funny to read since H3's release.

All questions have been answered.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo 2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq