Halo 3

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#81 vociferous

vociferous
  • Veteran
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 10:49 PM

Perhaps reading my help some of you. The scans of all of the images have already been posted in this thread at a pretty high-res more than once. H3DA breaks down the GamePro info here.

Also, why are Spartans being referred to as the Master Chief? This might be a surprise for some, but the Chief never appears anywhere in the multiplayer fiction. :o

#82 LostprophetVII

LostprophetVII
  • Banned
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 08:32 AM

Your right, people always say that, they're just normal Spartans. Besides, the Chief seems bigger than those Spartans.

#83 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 08:47 AM

There isin't any diffrence in height between the Master Chief, and the other Spartans. Why? There we're height diffrences in the book, but they use the same basic model for both the Master Chief and the multiplayer Spartans in the games. I think the reason you thought he was taller, is because when your around the Marines, you feel huge since the Master Chief is almost a foot taller than them.

#84 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,949 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 09:10 AM

Also, why are Spartans being referred to as the Master Chief? This might be a surprise for some, but the Chief never appears anywhere in the multiplayer fiction. :o

Because it's Gamepro, and chances are, they don't even know what a Spartan is. =P

#85 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,949 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 03:27 PM

Sorry to double, but check out the stuff at the bottom of this page (very clear shots of the Chopper etc.) :

http://buttonbasher....2907-a-big-one/

Spoiler

#86 MoNuckah

MoNuckah

Has a wide stance.

• Veteran
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 11:39 PM

Sorry to double, but check out the stuff at the bottom of this page (very clear shots of the Chopper etc.) :

http://buttonbasher....2907-a-big-one/

Spoiler

Anyone notice the knife handle on the SpartanIII's chest plate armor? Its right below the forward forearm in the pistol wielding shot. You can see it on the 10th picture down after the Hi-Res edit in Drew's link. Even if it's just for show, its awesome.

#87 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,949 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 12:51 AM

Anyone notice the knife handle on the SpartanIII's chest plate armor? Its right below the forward forearm in the pistol wielding shot. You can see it on the 10th picture down after the Hi-Res edit in Drew's link. Even if it's just for show, its awesome.

You betcha. I caught that when all we had were the shitty scans to go by. Probably just aesthetic, but one can dream...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo 3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq