Photo

New here? Introduce yourself.

• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#361 vtancredi

vtancredi
  • 133 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 11:26 AM

I guess I forgot to introduce myself as well. My gamertag is RichardWilkinsIII, I live in San Francisco and work for an entertainment company. I've been a gamer since the Commodore 64 days, and only relented to do Xbox gaming right before Halo3 came out, so I'm probably more of a n00b than anyone with this stuff. I cared/knew nothing about Halo until 1 month before Halo3. Having seen all the advertising for it, I borrowed a friend's Xbox360 and took a weekend while the wife was out of town to try out Halo. Needless to say I was blown away and haven't gotten the monkey off my back yet. I bought the Halo 360, and probably played each of them 5 times since last August or whenever H3 came out. I haven't done much multiplayer because I'm too cheap to get a Xbox Gold account :)

#362 mendicantbias00

mendicantbias00
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 11:54 AM

Hello everyone, My name is A.J. Gamertag - mendicantbias00 I am 25 and live in Grand Rapids, MI. I currently sell junk mail. :thumbsup: I have been a pretty addicted to the Ascendant Justice blog, I think since the beginning (not too sure...Halo has been a Blur since last year!) I like heavy metal, Frisky Dingo, and pretty much anything to do with Master Chief. :biggrin: Glad to finally be a part of the AJ community! w00t!

#363 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 09:08 PM

It's great to have you. I've always appreciated your support. I'm sure you'll fit in well with the type of discussion here.

#364 urk

urk

Don't tase me, bro!

• 474 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 07:23 AM

Glad to finally be a part of the AJ community! w00t!

Hey, it's that HBO guy.

Welcome aboard.

#365 Merguson

Merguson

I don't know what I'm doing..

• Veteran
  • 578 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 07:44 AM

Welcome, mendicantbias00. Enjoy your stay at Ascendant Justice.

#366 mendicantbias00

mendicantbias00
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 06:41 AM

It's great to have you. I've always appreciated your support. I'm sure you'll fit in well with the type of discussion here.

It's really great to be here, I plan on becoming a positive contributor here, and I will continue to pimp the Ascendant Justice blog wherever I can. :)

Hey, it's that HBO guy.

Welcome aboard.

:woot: Its Urk! Hello and Thanks!

Welcome, mendicantbias00. Enjoy your stay at Ascendant Justice.

Thank you, I am sure I will!

#367 Nuvalari

Nuvalari
  • 70 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 11:40 AM

Name: James Age: 18 Location: Chelmsford, Essex (Near London) Gamertag: Nuvalari Other: I'm not sure how I came across A J but ever since, i've been lapping up the focused blogs on Halo which have revealed a lot to be about the Halo universe which I had otherwise overlooked. I first got an Xbox back in 2003 and played Halo CE regularly with RL friends. I was only 13 back then but we were so into Halo that we chipped in to buy an ethernet cable and hence my LANing days were born. The LANs were regular and we did them at each other's houses right into Halo2. Unfortunately since getting Xbox Live we haven't really bothered with them so much but we all still play Halo with a passion. I've also more recently taken an interest in the Halo fiction and read all of the Halo novels. Other than Halo i've preordered Fable, Fallout and Gears2 which all look to be extremely fun titles. In RL I have finished school and I am taking a gap year before starting university. Shifts at my job are infrequent which leaves plenty of time for gaming and visiting friends at their unis. My xbox died 2 weeks ago but I should get it back from repair tomorrow (fingers crossed). I'm really looking forward to adding to the discussion here as well as taking part in any custom gaming sessions you have :biggrin:
XBL: Nuvalari

#368 urk

urk

Don't tase me, bro!

• 474 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 04:04 PM

Welcome James.

#369 vociferous

vociferous
  • Veteran
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 04:34 PM

Welcome folks.

#370 Merguson

Merguson

• Veteran
  • 578 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 04:35 PM

Welcome to the boards.

#371 Nuvalari

Nuvalari
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 03:24 AM

Thanks :smile: would you be Bungie's new community writer dude, urk?

#372 urk

urk

Don't tase me, bro!

• 474 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 08:10 AM

Thanks :smile: would you be Bungie's new community writer dude, urk?

New? I've got five days under my belt. I'm seasoned.

#373 Nuvalari

Nuvalari
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 08:37 AM

New-ish, when I posted :tongue: The flood of news onto Bungie is already noticable, clearly Luke had been slacking lol.

#374 CakeTown

CakeTown

This is Caketown!

• 122 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:44 PM

Hello my name is Braden Bullen from Lafayette, Lousiana. I've been browsing the forums and reading the blog for a while now. I decided to finally make an account after I realized this forum is a better place for intelligent disscussion than B.net. I hope to contribute regularly to the forums here.
twitter: @bradenbullen

#375 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:30 PM

Welcome it's great to have you.

#376 emitremmuss

emitremmuss
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 05:27 PM

hey guys, new to the forum :thumbsup: it looks great, and the website is incredible hope to meet some cool new friends here to play halo with :biggrin:

#377 Merguson

Merguson

• Veteran
  • 578 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 01:52 AM

Welcome to Ascendant Justice!

#378 Vengeance VII

Vengeance VII
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 11:34 AM

Hey guys I'm Harry, from the Midlands in the UK and I'm new to the forum. I'm a big fan of Bungie and a massive fan of the Halo series. I wouldn't describe myself as being 'good' at Halo, but my hearts in the right place! :biggrin: Look forward to joining the discussion and making new friends on here, looks like it should be a good laugh!

#379 MCPO RaZ

MCPO RaZ
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 05:17 AM

Hi, I'm new. Halo is fun. I like to read.

#380 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,231 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 03:25 PM

I like to read.

And post apparently.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq