#61 Kinetic

Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,709 posts
  • PSN:DocKinetic
  • Steam:dockinetic

Posted 06 March 2007 - 12:51 PM

I used to post on the Bungie.net Forums but most of those of guys are really stupid and don't half the shit their saying.

Good on you for seeing the Bungie forums for what they truly are, and welcome. :thumbsup:

#62 Blamo

Blamo

XBL: BLAMO52 Service Tag: B52

• Banned
  • 713 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 11:49 AM

I was on desperate crusade to find a group of halo fans that I could truly bond with and share my ideas about upcoming events in the "halo nation". After rigorous(is that spelled right?) hours of trudging through forums and reading some of their post to see what they were about, i came across this beauty of a site. I got to searching around and reading your posts for a while until I found the name Blaze. I wasn't sure if it was the Blaze i knew so i contacted him through Live and asked him if it was him. It was, so there was someone i could ask questions to, to help me see what you guys were all about. I also noticed the name Gamble, and i wondered if it was the same Gamble, the one that oblitirates the opposition of Call of Duty 2. Are you? Anyway I hope that answers some questions.

#63 Gamble

Gamble
  • Veteran
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 11:57 AM

Yes, that would be me.

#64 Va1or

Va1or
  • Veteran
  • 1,789 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 01:19 PM

Yes, that would be me.

Haha, nice.

#65 Blamo

Blamo

• Banned
  • 713 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 05:04 PM

Well. it is an honor to be on the same forums as the guy who completely destroyed one of my friends while I sat there laughing my ass off. I don't know if the gamertag "ugfr" rings a bell, but he is one of my friends and I happened to be over at his house when he went up against you. I believe he only killed you once in the whole game, and that was a lucky meele. I have to honestly say that, that was THE BIGGEST ass whooping I have ever whitnessed. I have never personally played you on my gamertag, but I did play you at his house, and I got my ass kicked as well. My question is, are you that good at CoD 3? Do you even have CoD 3?

#66 Gamble

Gamble
  • Veteran
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 05:44 PM

Well thank you for that. I would say I'm about the same. I don't own it, but I rent it here and there. When I have CoD3 it's all I play. If the game has a gun in it I'm going to do well. Then if it?s an FPS I?ll do better. Welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:

#67 mattacus

mattacus

I get the sneaking sense that Gamble is NOT a douche.

• Veteran
  • 3,518 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:Old Mattacus
  • Steam:oldmattacus

Posted 07 March 2007 - 06:00 PM

Posted Image

Shiiz, Gamble. I just noticed that your avatar is moving!

Edited by mattacus, 07 March 2007 - 06:00 PM.

#68 Blamo

Blamo

• Banned
  • 713 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 06:34 PM

I have to say that Mattacus has one of the most amazing avatars of anyone I have ever seen in my LIFE.

#69 r3dn3ck snip3r

r3dn3ck snip3r
  • 134 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 03:24 PM

Name: Nate Location: Colorado Gamertag: r3dn3ck snip3r I found these forums through h3da, my favorite website. I check in twice a day to see if there is any new info that has been deciphered by you guys. By the way, Voc, I love how you write, and Blaze, your "Brute plasma rifle predicament" was hilarious. I guess the drill is I tell a little about myself? Well, there's not much to say. I'm 16, and have been playing Halo since it first launched. I call myself r3dn3ck because I'm originally from a little town called Wilmington, North Carolina, and there's pretty much nothing but rednecks down there. I call myslef snip3r because that's what I like to do in games: snipe. Haha, I'm really into game journalism right now, and hope to work for EGM one day. I was also hoping to get a few posts of my own on h3da, if voc or whoever else would allow. You know, just so I can get some of my work out there. So let me know how I could go about doing that. Anyway, that's pretty much the basics, I guess I'll be talking to ya'll later Peace r3d

#70 Blamo

Blamo

• Banned
  • 713 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 06:25 PM

Welcome, I am pretty new to this, but these guys are pretty cool, and wiil give consturctive critisism when it's needed, so feel free to speak your mind. I sure do.

#71 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 09:00 PM

Yes, that would be me.

You know, I just now read this thread and right as you said this I hear the Imperial March playing... Anyway Red welcome to the forums.

#72 NeoHarbinger

NeoHarbinger

I won a free snowcone.

• 31 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 06:23 AM

I'm pretty sure most people here know me but Hi anyway, :banana: .

#73 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

Build My Gallows High, Baby

• Veteran
  • 4,164 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 06:58 AM

What's up kid! Welcome to the forums!

#74 Blamo

Blamo

• Banned
  • 713 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 07:09 AM

HI! These dudes are the shiznet. This forum is foshizzling.

#75 NeoHarbinger

NeoHarbinger

I won a free snowcone.

• 31 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 08:08 AM

What's up kid! Welcome to the forums!

Well welcome back to the fourms would be more appropriate, I got kicked out while these fourms were still private :dry: but no biggie, didn't bother me much. Thank you Blamo but i know most of them already, but you have not met me yet. Do you have a gamertag?

#76 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 03:30 PM

Sweet... Baby... Jesus... It's Harbinger! Also, his gamertag is under his avatar.

#77 Blamo

Blamo

• Banned
  • 713 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 05:43 PM

As a matter of fact, now that you mention it, I do have a gamertag! it is TheWiteTeletuby. How i ended up with it is a long story. I presume you're tag is the same as your Forum identity?

#78 Va1or

Va1or
  • Veteran
  • 1,789 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 06:34 PM

Blamo buddy, you gotta lose that gamertag. It's just not right.

#79 Blamo

Blamo

• Banned
  • 713 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 07:12 PM

I have a Buddy! About the Tag, maybe sometime next year, cause I already paid fo 1 yea'. But you have to give me creativity points.

Edited by Blamo, 04 April 2007 - 07:13 PM.

#80 Kinetic

Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,709 posts
  • PSN:DocKinetic
  • Steam:dockinetic

Posted 04 April 2007 - 07:25 PM

Blamo, you know you can have your Gamertag changed at any time for 800 points right? Just fork over the $10 to get it changed now instead of having to wait a whole year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq