Splinter Cell: Double Agent

• Please log in to reply
610 replies to this topic

#21 BRASH

BRASH

Shook Amon Tobin's Hand

• 2,205 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 06:15 PM

I can't believe I missed this. There is a newspaper cut-out on that web site as well. I think this is the main drive for why Fisher seems to be going vigilante.

Just, read it... I'm heartbroken.
I got your back, Dual.
Slowly becoming your entertainment dictator.

I hates me some sports games.

#22 Vanwadilion

Vanwadilion

Rainbow!!

• Veteran
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 08:17 AM

oh sad, I guess that's what she gets for skanking it up with the bad guy in the first book. I'm definitely excited for the new book, it's too bad she died from a car accident instead of like a terrorist or something that can actually be fought. Maybe the first mission of the game will be sam sneaking into the jail that the drunk driver is in, and assassinating him. :ph43r:

#23 BRASH

BRASH

Shook Amon Tobin's Hand

• 2,205 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 11:30 AM

It's going to be emotionally impacting. That's for certain. I really can't wait to see what story Ubisoft is putting together. First Sam's wife, now his daughter? He has no family left, and no friends to begin with. This is going to be a huge spin in the Splinter Cell world. Although I haven't finished, or really even gotten into the new book I can't say for sure, but I think this ties into the next game. Maybe it even works with the film. Van, yeah she was skank in the last book and probably had it coming, but that's just unimaginably sad for Fisher.
I got your back, Dual.

#24 DualX

DualX
  • Veteran
  • 3,204 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 02:15 PM

Now the only question left is; Why is the NSA after Sam? If you look at the only trailer made for the game, the 2 spies which are after the "so called" mercenary is actually Sam.

#25 BRASH

BRASH

Shook Amon Tobin's Hand

• 2,205 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 05:14 PM

Ok, these are a few things I noticed in that video, which you can find at bewaresamfisher.com.

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's difficult to read, but what I can make out:
"or showed anger during any of"...
"does not seem to be (spurting) out of"...
"recent death of his daughter"...
"(the wise)"
"during a robbing but was"...
"fully automatic rifle carried full"...
"piercing bullets"...

Posted Image

Pretty self-explanatory. This is my best guess as to why Sam is being weird.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Top image is Sam... with hair. That's a first. Second is a criminal feature sketch and last is his prosecution picture. Scary.

The last thing I notice in that video is right at the end with the phone booth. It sounds like the man is saying "Red Nission". This is just my speculation. For those who don?t know, Red Nission were a group of mercenaries hired to supposedly take down Shetland in Chaos Theory, but they were actually his business partners.
I got your back, Dual.

#26 DualX

DualX
  • Veteran
  • 3,204 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 05:50 PM

The ones in the trailer that they look like they are the co-op type.

#27 Gamble

Gamble
  • Veteran
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 06:06 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#28 BRASH

BRASH

Shook Amon Tobin's Hand

• 2,205 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 06:07 PM

Dual, that's a possibility, but I don't think they're after Sam Fisher. The trailer shown to us was the multiplayer, and altough Co-op did coincide with the single player story of Chaos Theory, I don't think that trailer tells us much about SC4's story. EDIT: I guess Fisher is sporting hair and no-hair styles? That bald guy, whom I take it is Sam, is actually played by an actor in several other shots in that video. Are those on Sam Fisher's blog?
I got your back, Dual.

#29 Gamble

Gamble
  • Veteran
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 06:15 PM

I had a bunch of them, but there not linked to the site anymore. Well, the site developers were so smart to put every image URL under a numeric progression, so changing the numbers you can obtain all future images... from which you discover that... Sam becomes a bank robber, cuts his hair and gets finally jailed!!!

#30 BRASH

BRASH

Shook Amon Tobin's Hand

• 2,205 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 06:20 PM

I don't know what you're talking about... changing numbers and haxing sites to get raw images, but thanks for helping out. Sam has gone bat-shit crazy. It seems he's gone mad and winding down a hole of self-destruction, but without any care. He's probably robbing banks by orders from new employers. I'm hoping this story will be a wrap-up on Fisher and his adventures. You guys know how much I love Fisher, so I'm watching all this like an afternoon soap-opera.
I got your back, Dual.

#31 Gamble

Gamble
  • Veteran
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 06:29 PM

All of the pictures together

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#32 BRASH

BRASH

Shook Amon Tobin's Hand

• 2,205 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 07:12 PM

Great grab, Fallen. You number changing haxerz. So does this mean the actual game will start off with Sam getting busted out of jail? He's so crazy he already killed innocent people. This shit is deep. EDIT: That Martin Jean-Pierre looks very much like Fisher, but I don't believe it is. Maybe the Fisher doing the bank robbing is actually someone else?
I got your back, Dual.

#33 DualX

DualX
  • Veteran
  • 3,204 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 07:21 PM

Leave it to Fallen to give us some really good information =D. Just incase some of you had a hard time reading that yellow sheet of paper (I know I did), I will attempt to clear and make it legable. Sam Fisher Psyche Profile 1. Committed all crimes alone. 2. Late 40s, multiple scans, maintains physical conditioning of an athlete. 3. Caucasian 4. Was unpredictable during robberies both in method as well as in his reaction towards bystanders. A calculated tactic? 5. Seemingly undisturbed by the resulting number civilian fatalities. 6. Widower 7. Has no prior history. 8. Highly decorated military record - Navy Seal 9. Parents when he was a child 10. Although he denies it, I am convined he's recently suffered severe emotional trauma 11. Has had no serious relationships since his wife died 16 years ago 12. Claims to have no hobbies 13. Highly intelligent* 14. Is very controlled in his posture and breathing - no fidgiting or wasted movement - slightly disturbing to watch 15. Non-drinker 16. Non-smoker 17. No religious affiliations 18. Becomes very still when confronted, and never breaks eye contact. I believe turning one's back on this man would be very dangerous. 19. Feels no need to explain his actions 20. Is neither upset nor depressed about... I could make out that last part.

#34 Vanwadilion

Vanwadilion

Rainbow!!

• Veteran
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 08:57 PM

wow, doesn't some of this stuff seem a little out of character for Fisher, even if his daughter died? Then again the bad guy in Splinter Cell 3 was acting a little out of character from how he acted in Pandora Tomorrow. It'll be interesting to see where this goes.

#35 Gamble

Gamble
  • Veteran
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 05:28 PM

Look what I found. :D

#36 DualX

DualX
  • Veteran
  • 3,204 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 06:30 PM

:)

#37 BRASH

BRASH

Shook Amon Tobin's Hand

• 2,205 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 06:44 PM

No way! This Splinter Cell is going to be the craziest one yet. You're a prisoner trying to splinter cell your way out of jail??? Fisher has a gun IN HIS HAND while leaning against a wall. It looks like you do other stuff besides just sneak around; Sam is a little more interactive with the AI. This isn't anything like the other games. It's going to be so intense. Thank-you Fallen ;D
I got your back, Dual.

#38 Gamble

Gamble
  • Veteran
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 06:14 PM

The pictures are from the Xbox version of the game.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#39 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 07:10 PM

Posted Image

#40 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

Build My Gallows High, Baby

• Veteran
  • 4,164 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 09:09 PM

Yeah, what Blaze said, only less funny because I'm not on crack and I don't own the internet... Chronicles of Riddick, anyone? I never did beat that game when I rented it... I was too busy playing Halo with you chumps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq