XBOX Live Arcade & Marketplace

• Please log in to reply
916 replies to this topic

#41 BRASH

BRASH

Shook Amon Tobin's Hand

• 2,205 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 05:22 PM

^^ Has money to blow. ADVERTISEMENT: Donate to BRASH's 360 fund! :o PM for details.
I got your back, Dual.
Slowly becoming your entertainment dictator.

I hates me some sports games.

#42 Kinetic

Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,709 posts
  • PSN:DocKinetic
  • Steam:dockinetic

Posted 06 March 2006 - 05:32 PM

Let's hear some reviews when you guys get some play time with it.

The Outfit is a game you definitely shouldn't buy. It is worth maybe a rent though.

The graphics are by far the worst so far for the 360, and probably will remain the worst for a very long time. The controls are pretty clunky, especially in vehicles. Once you get used to them though they're okay.

There's three different characters to choose from. A guy with a bazooka, a guy with a light rifle, and a guy with a flamethrower. Each has their own secondary weapon as well. The flamethrower absolutely rapes at close range.

The cool thing about The Outfit is that you can drive pretty much anything you come across. Blaze and I were using wheelbarrels and tractors once. It's pretty funny. Speaking of the vehicles, this game sure as hell won't be winning an award for historical accuracy, but they're fun as hell and you can hijack any of them. (note that a hijacking results in an instant death)

All in all though, it's a rental at best.

#43 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 05:39 PM

Exactly what Kinetic said, but I want to add one thing - the water is the shittiest looking shit-water that I have every layed my eyes on. It's best just to not look at it because it may sere your corneas. It's too late for me.

#44 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 06:09 PM

^^ Has money to blow.

ADVERTISEMENT: Donate to BRASH's 360 fund! :o PM for details.

No I don't have money to blow, it's just that it will never happen.

On another note, I started my The Outfit demo download at 4 EST and now it's 7 EST and it's only 80% done. Fuck, it's taking forever.

#45 Gamble

Gamble
  • Veteran
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 06:10 PM

I'm still getting it! ?Battlefield 2: Modern Combat? Trailer now available for download.

#46 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 06:17 PM

Nice. I'm downloading that trailer next.

#47 Gamble

Gamble
  • Veteran
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 03:54 PM

Xbox Live Arcade: Jewel Quest

You can now download the demo from the Xbox Live Arcade.

Here are some details on the game:
Explore the ancient ruins of Mayan civilization while discovering hidden treasures and priceless artifacts. In this unique new take on the classic-style matching game, you must rearrange valuable relics to turn sand tiles into gold. As you venture deeper into the jungle, you will encounter increasingly difficult puzzles containing secret twists, cursed items, and buried artifacts. Earn the respect of your fellow archaeologists and collect oodles of treasures and jewels. Your quest is complete when you have solved every puzzle, uncovered all the gold statues, and proven yourself a Chief Explorer.

As you face the challenges of this ancient civilization:
- Map your progress through 180 challenging puzzles
- Encounter buried relics, cursed items, and mind-boggling boards
- Immerse yourself in stunning graphics, captivating music, and the wild sounds of the jungle
- Earn bonus points and extra lives as you advance through the quest
- Get special hints to help you with your battle against time

#48 Gamble

Gamble
  • Veteran
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 12:30 PM

Two new ‘GRAW’ Videos

Two new ‘Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter‘ videos are up on marketplace:

G.R.A.W “WatchTower” Trailer (the trailer is set to remake of the classic song ‘All Along the Watchtower‘.)

GTTV – Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter Preview Video

#49 Gamble

Gamble
  • Veteran
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 04:49 PM

‘Superman Returns’ game trailer

Xbox Live accounts in the US and Canada can now download the ‘Superman Returns‘ game trailer in in 480p and 720p from the Marketplace.

#50 Gamble

Gamble
  • Veteran
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 04:50 PM

‘BF2MC’ dashboard themes

There are some new ‘Battlefield 2: Modern Combat‘ dashboard themes now available on the Xbox Live Marketplace:

Engineer Theme
Sniper Theme
Spec Ops Theme
Support Theme
Weapons Theme
Action Theme
Vehicle Theme

Note: a complete preview of this content will be available on the Marketplace section of Xbox .com in the next few days.

#51 Gamble

Gamble
  • Veteran
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 04:51 PM

‘BF2MC’ Gamer picture packs

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

There are some new ‘Battlefield 2: Modern Combat‘picture packs now available on the Xbox Live Marketplace:

US Pack (Pictured above)
EURO Pack
CHINA Pack
MEC Pack
Weapon Pack
Action/BF2MC Pack
Vehicle Pack

Note: a complete preview of this content will be available on the Marketplace section of Xbox .com in the next few days.

#52 Vanwadilion

Vanwadilion

Rainbow!!

• Veteran
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 05:49 PM

I'm disappointed there isn't a terrorist pack. I want to design what I would look like if I was an Arab, with a nifty towel hat, and make that my gamer card picture.

#53 Vanwadilion

Vanwadilion

Rainbow!!

• Veteran
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 08:12 PM

I was going to ask you guys what in the marketplace is worth downloading that costs money? You can mention other downloads too, but I kind of wanted to get an idea of what was good enough to DL.

#54 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 08:26 PM

Geometry Wars, Call of Duty 2 Allies Picture Pack, all the Olivion stuff is raw, your favorite football team pic and theme, your basketball team pic not theme because it doesn't have the stadium from your team just some generic stadium with your logo while the Madden theme has your football stadium pictured.

#55 Gamble

Gamble
  • Veteran
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 02:03 PM

St. Patrick’s Day Picture Pack and Theme

Posted Image

There is a St. Patrick’s Day Picture Pack and a St. Patrick’s Day Theme now available in Marketplace ($)

#56 Kinetic

Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,709 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 05:15 PM

St. Patrick?s Day Picture Pack and Theme

Posted Image

There is a St. Patrick?s Day Picture Pack and a St. Patrick?s Day Theme now available in Marketplace ($)

Are there any flagons of ale?

#57 Gamble

Gamble
  • Veteran
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 12:22 PM

Feeding Frenzy is now available in the arcade.

#58 Gamble

Gamble
  • Veteran
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 01:21 PM

Two new ‘Burnout’ Picture packs

Posted Image
Posted Image

More picture packs are available for download from the Marketplace. This time, from ‘Burnout Revenge.’ They sport the creative names of ‘Burnout Revenge Picture Pack 2′ (top row of images) and ‘Burnout Revenge Picture Pack 3′ (bottom row.)

This content is available in all Xbox Live markets except Singapore.

‘Top Spin 2′ Trailer

Now on marketplace in 480p and 720p format. This content is available in all Xbox Live markets except Japan.

#59 Gamble

Gamble
  • Veteran
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 01:15 PM

‘GRAW: Cross-Com 1′ video

Now up on marketplace (not available in France) in 480p and 720p. According to the description, it’s a ‘ fan video that describes different ways to use the cross com in real life.’

#60 Kinetic

Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,709 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 01:50 PM

When the hell is Street Fighter 2 coming?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq