#2 Kinetic

Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,692 posts
  • PSN:DocKinetic
  • Steam:dockinetic

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:30 PM

I wonder if his lower body is now symbiotic with his couch.

#3 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,942 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:04 PM

I wonder if his lower body is now symbiotic with his couch.

I'm more concerned about how much Dew and Doritos he has consumed.

#4 Kinetic

Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,692 posts
  • PSN:DocKinetic
  • Steam:dockinetic

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:31 PM

Small-minded thinking, Drew.

If he and his couch have become one organism, one could place the Dew and Doritos next to the couch, watch the couch engulf them, and witness Mr. 130 be nourished from it.

Edited by Kinetic, 27 November 2012 - 04:31 PM.

#5 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,208 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:27 PM

Small-minded thinking, Drew.

If he and his couch have become one organism, one could place the Dew and Doritos next to the couch, watch the couch engulf them, and witness Mr. 130 be nourished from it.

Oh, I thought you were talking about his penis, and that both it and his couch had "sunk in". But your interpretation is good too.

#6 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,893 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:42 PM

The most you can get in double XP is 200 games, so either way this guy has really put in some time.

#7 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,942 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:57 PM

The most you can get in double XP is 200 games, so either way this guy has really put in some time.

200 double-XP matchmade SPOPs games will net you 1,200,000XP. That's almost half your levels in around 24 hours of playtime.

Hell, I'm 65 after less than 50 hours of multiplayer/SPOPs. I'll be max rank with less than 100 hours put into the multiplayer side of the game. Compare that to even Call of Duty, and it's a drop in the bucket.

Edited by Drew, 28 November 2012 - 04:01 PM.

#8 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

Build My Gallows High, Baby

• Veteran
  • 4,145 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:05 PM

Question: not super pressing since I'm only SR31, but I still don't like when I'm promised something and don't receive it. Weren't they supposed to send those of us who played the game before Nov. 20 a way to unlock all 8 specializations?

#9 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,893 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:23 PM

You should get it but you still have to be level 50 to specialize sucka.

#10 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

• Veteran
  • 4,145 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:39 PM

I understand, but did you already get yours? I was under the impression they would e-mail us a code.

#11 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,893 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:53 PM

I understand, but did you already get yours? I was under the impression they would e-mail us a code.

I roll like a real Halo fan and got the LE sucka. I don't have to worry about that tish.

#12 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,942 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:55 AM

A lot of people seem to be stuck at level 70 right now (at least on NeoGAF). I don't know if there's anything you can do about it, they were supposed to send out emails but apparently not everyone got them.

#13 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,893 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:07 AM

A lot of people seem to be stuck at level 70 right now (at least on NeoGAF). I don't know if there's anything you can do about it, they were supposed to send out emails but apparently not everyone got them.

Wow, what are those people to do? I mean who wants to play a game if you're not getting XP?

Nothing against you Drew, it's just funny how people act after getting addicted to XP and credits in games.

#14 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

• Veteran
  • 4,145 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:56 AM

XP shows up in the center of the screen every time you do something remotely related to gameplay. Usually when I want something to be the focal point of my work - painting, website, etc. - I put it in the center. Just saying.

#15 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,942 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:38 AM

Wow, what are those people to do? I mean who wants to play a game if you're not getting XP?

Nothing against you Drew, it's just funny how people act after getting addicted to XP and credits in games.

You wouldn't be frustrated that other people are able to progress further than you are, and access new specializations while you're stuck at level, just because they bought the LE? I think it would be shitty and frustrating to be stuck like that, in fact, I think most people would be frustrated. People get mad enough as it is about the XP cap, I can't imagine that they would be happy with what was essentially a permanent XP cap, especially when 343 is seemingly unwilling to help, despite the fact that it's their design in the first place that leads to be people getting stuck like that.

#16 JCTucker

JCTucker

Likes everyone as a person.

• Veteran
  • 3,005 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:JCTucker
  • PSN:Poor_Judgment

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:58 AM

Got my email yesterday, so now I can see a bunch of Specializations I'll never get to use.

#17 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,893 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:05 PM

I got mine yesterday too. I gave it away to some guy who was stuck at 70 on reddit.

#18 DualX

DualX
  • Veteran
  • 3,183 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:26 PM

Well if anyone else happens to get an extra one, my friend needs it. He didn't get a code even though he played day 1.

#19 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

• Veteran
  • 4,145 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:35 AM

I got my e-mail yesterday. Crisis averted. I'm still just an SR-34 (and it feels like virtually every person I play in Matchmaking is in the 70-90 range), so they admittedly had some time before it was a real issue, at least for me.

#20 Niterider

Niterider

You're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece.

• Veteran
  • 904 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:24 PM

Apparently playing day 1 isn't the criteria. I didn't buy Halo 4 until the following Friday, and I got a code. Just plain Jane Halo 4.
PC: Sergeant Ego
Xbox Live: Niterider2004
PS3: Not used
Wii: Lol wut?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo 4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq