Photo

Halo Waypoint Career Mode

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 UltimateDogg

UltimateDogg
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 01:37 PM

Just wondering how many people have gotten the entire 4950 gamerscore and the associated lvl 60 rank on Waypoint. I just recently got make it rain and wrapped up my epic saga to get all the halo achievement points. Reachs were probably on the easy side if i do say so myself. Halo wars was definitely the hardest, it doesn't help i suck at RTS games too :D also they need to add another 50 to halo wars so i can hit an even 5000!

#2 KrAzY WiSh

KrAzY WiSh
  • 347 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 05:12 PM

Just wondering how many people have gotten the entire 4950 gamerscore and the associated lvl 60 rank on Waypoint. I just recently got make it rain and wrapped up my epic saga to get all the halo achievement points. Reachs were probably on the easy side if i do say so myself. Halo wars was definitely the hardest, it doesn't help i suck at RTS games too :D

also they need to add another 50 to halo wars so i can hit an even 5000!

Well done mate! I don't think I'll ever get all of them myself as the Halo Wars achievement for reaching the rank of General just seems like far too much of a grind. Do you still have to get 3,000,000 experience for it?
GT: KrAzY WiSh

#3 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,907 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 06:40 PM

Now if only they had more achievement points for Reach, then we could pretend that Halo Wars never existed and I could reach 50 without needing to complete it.

#4 UltimateDogg

UltimateDogg
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 09:25 PM

Well done mate! I don't think I'll ever get all of them myself as the Halo Wars achievement for reaching the rank of General just seems like far too much of a grind. Do you still have to get 3,000,000 experience for it?

um its like 940000 now, and ill admit, i boosted. I was getting 400 points a game legit, and at that rate id be dead before i hit 940000!

#5 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,907 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 09:39 PM

um its like 940000 now, and ill admit, i boosted. I was getting 400 points a game legit, and at that rate id be dead before i hit 940000!

Aww, come on. That's only 2350+ games! At half-an-hour per game, shit, that's only 1175 hours. No big deal, right?

Spoiler

Edited by Drew, 09 October 2010 - 09:40 PM.

#6 UltimateDogg

UltimateDogg
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:31 PM

Aww, come on. That's only 2350+ games! At half-an-hour per game, shit, that's only 1175 hours. No big deal, right?

Spoiler

i could have killed alot of time until halo 5 comes out though

#7 Self Induced

Self Induced

My drinking ethics are not for discussing.

• 739 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:36 PM

I don't think I'll ever go back to Halo Wars to fill out the gamerscore unless I have absolutely nothing else to do and I feel like doing a bunch of mindless grinding.
XBL: Self Induced
(no shit)

#8 UltimateDogg

UltimateDogg
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 02:46 PM

I don't think I'll ever go back to Halo Wars to fill out the gamerscore unless I have absolutely nothing else to do and I feel like doing a bunch of mindless grinding.

and let me tell you, it is A BUNCH. Spent a long time doing it, and you have to be really dedicated since they make it as hard as possible to find a teammate you want to find in the playlists

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq