#541 JCTucker

JCTucker

Likes everyone as a person.

• Veteran
  • 3,032 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:JCTucker
  • PSN:Poor_Judgment

Posted 18 July 2015 - 02:26 PM

Tried it again after a couple of hours and it worked. It was fun.

That's pretty much the MCC experience in a nutshell.

#542 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 04:36 PM

$11.50 for a digital copy of The Master Chief Collection. We're gonna be playing so if you don't have it pick it up.

http://www.cdkeys.co...unts&data=deals

#543 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,948 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 04:01 PM

Smashing price. I'll probably get another Xbone when the launch the slim version. Hopefully we'll get some deets at E3.

#544 DualX

DualX
  • Veteran
  • 3,187 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 04:23 PM

H2A tonight. Starting a party in 1 hour on MCC!

#545 JCTucker

JCTucker

• Veteran
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 06:04 AM

H2A tonight. Starting a party in 1 hour on MCC!

Is this a regular thing?

#546 DualX

DualX
  • Veteran
  • 3,187 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:02 AM

If people join, it can.

#547 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,948 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:27 PM

Does anyone have an Xbone still?

I was thinking about getting the XbX if you guys still have one/plus LIVE. Is it even worth it for MCC MP anymore? I haven't attempted to play for years now (since my Xbone was stolen).

#548 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 11:22 AM

I was thinking about getting the XbX if you guys still have one/plus LIVE. Is it even worth it for MCC MP anymore? I haven't attempted to play for years now (since my Xbone was stolen).

Yes, I don't just get rid of shit I bought for no reason.

#549 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 06:42 AM

Crucified and I get on MCC here and there, and it actually works great now. We went into matchmaking for Big Team Battle a few months back with Cocop and Dual and we all had a great time. I would suggest you get it.

#550 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,948 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 04:11 PM

Well, see ya'll on Halo in November, then.

#551 DualX

DualX
  • Veteran
  • 3,187 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 06:13 PM

#552 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 05:29 AM

If they can actually fix everything that would be great, and at this point I think they know this thing has to be borderline perfect. Bonnie claims they have an internal 343 team doing most of the work now and a new matchmaking engine.

#553 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 09:02 AM

Speaks volumes about the state of Halo 5 that theyre doing this. Going back to fix a game from 2014 that youve all but abandoned? Doesnt bode well for your current product.

That said? Glad theyre doing it. The MCC deserved better. The fans deserved better.

#554 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

Build My Gallows High, Baby

• Veteran
  • 4,150 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:10 PM

Yeahhhhhhhh I'm not buying that.

#555 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:06 AM

Say what you will, when it worked it was great to play H1 multiplayer online. These days it works pretty damn reliably, and if they improve it a lot it'll be well worth it.

#556 DualX

DualX
  • Veteran
  • 3,187 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 06:03 PM

I still can't believe this is finally happening...but I don't want to overhype myself. Again.

#557 JCTucker

JCTucker

• Veteran
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 08:44 AM

Agreed.  Sorry, not believing anything they say at this point.  I'll believe it when I see it.

#558 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 11:05 AM

Agreed.  Sorry, not believing anything they say at this point.  I'll believe it when I see it.

What is it that you want to see to believe? The game actually works right now, although in an ugly fashion, but you can play it reliably.

#559 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 04:33 PM

What is it that you want to see to believe? The game actually works right now, although in an ugly fashion, but you can play it reliably.

How's about: "Halo, exactly as you remember it" for starters. I don't remember Halo ever "working in an ugly fashion".

It seems like you (and a lot people on GAF) have this mentality that: "It already works reliably, so I'll be thankful for anything that improves it further." Which is a very generous way of looking at this whole thing. However, I (and I assume some other people) have the mentality that 343 completely fucked this project up and now they need to make up for that. They need to make up for abandoning this game for 2.5 years. They need to make up for killing any hype or hope for playing these classic Halo games properly again. How are they going to incentivize people to come back, especially when most moved on years ago?

Basically, these games need to be more than perfect.

#560 JCTucker

JCTucker

• Veteran
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 04:41 PM

How's about: "Halo, exactly as you remember it" for starters. I don't remember Halo ever "working in an ugly fashion".

It seems like you (and a lot people on GAF) have this mentality that: "It already works reliably, so I'll be thankful for anything that improves it further." Which is a very generous way of looking at this whole thing. However, I (and I assume some other people) have the mentality that 343 completely fucked this project up and now they need to make up for that. They need to make up for abandoning this game for 2.5 years. They need to make up for killing any hype or hope for playing these classic Halo games properly again. How are they going to incentivize people to come back, especially when most moved on years ago?

Basically, these games need to be more than perfect.

A Blazeachu appears!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo: CE, Halo 2, Halo 3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq