Wii

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#81 UHYVE

UHYVE
  • Veteran
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 03:16 PM

Didn't quite know where to put this. But I just got a game called LostWinds yesterday and it's probably one of my favourite games for the Wii so far. You control this little 3D anime-style guy with the analog stick and control the wind by pointing at the screen to get to higher places and interact with the enviroments. They use the wind for puzzles but in general they're pretty easy... though judging by the style, I'm guessing this is aimed toward's all audiences.

I completed it in around 2 to 3 hours but still, it may be one of the most pretty games I've played in a long time (I've moved my Wii to an SD TV, so the Wii's resolution doesn't bother me). Also, it's right up there with fl0w with it's calming effect, I don't think you can even die. Not sure if most people would consider 2-3 hours worth of gameplay worth 10$ but I thought I'd point out one of the Wii's more charming titles.

You can see some screenshots here.

Edited by UHYVE, 19 July 2008 - 03:19 PM.

#82 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 12:22 PM

I went to a Happy Hour hosted by Netgear on Thu. After about 6 beers and some shots of tequila I was obviously wasted when they started raffling off prizes. I was getting rowdy because I hadn't won anything and then they called my ticket number for the grand prize, a Nintendo Wii. I was so hyped up I was practically moshing my way through the people up to the stage to collect my prize. I'm pretty sure I pushed some hawties out of the way, and I was jumping and yelling "I got the golden ticket suckas" on my way up there. I grabbed my Wii and then all these people started offering me money so I started acting like I was hosting an auction. I ended up selling it to a guy for 300 cash.

#83 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 12:31 PM

I grabbed my Wii and then all these people started offering me money so I started acting like I was hosting an auction. I ended up selling it to a guy for 300 cash.

Out of context, this is hilarious.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq