Slightly Live

Forward Unto Dawn

• Veteran
  • 458 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:Slightly Live
  • PSN:ForwardUntoD
  • Steam:iwasdani

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:56 PM

Is awesome. The Needle Rifle and Pistol maybe be overpowered but that can be fixed with Loadout and map edits. So damm good. Reach finally feels like a proper Halo game.

#2 zenbaltz

zenbaltz

axisZENalive

• 199 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 09:13 PM

I'ts definitely interesting. Adds room for classic Halo skill but takes away a certain pacing that the game was based around. The Sniper has become less useful as well as most other guns and the pistol dominates everything except long shots. I would say overall I prefer bloom as of tonight's experience in custom games. Spawning with both pistol and DMR is a tragic case, for anyone who values their life, among the small/ mid-sized maps.

#3 Merguson

Merguson

I don't know what I'm doing..

• Veteran
  • 578 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 07:12 AM

It's an interesting experience but I don't think it works very well in any games with more than 8 players playing.

#4 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

Build My Gallows High, Baby

• Veteran
  • 4,133 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 07:30 AM

Bums me out I haven't gotten to try it yet, but I'm at my parents' place and getting on Live will be nigh impossible without an 80 foot Ethernet cable. Instead I'm catching up on RDR, Deus Ex, and Mirror's Edge. So am I to understand that the rate of fire of these weapons hasn't been limited at all? I am not in favor of this... I really don't want to spend every game mashing away on the trigger like every gun is the plasma pistol.

#5 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,865 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 08:18 AM

What are the other changes on this custom gametype? Armor lock, camo, melee bleed-through?

#6 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

Build My Gallows High, Baby

• Veteran
  • 4,133 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 11:34 AM

Alright fuck it, I'm going to do what needs to be done to get on and try this tonight. I'll grab my mic and the longest ethernet cable I have in my apartment before I head to my parents' and, if worst comes to worst, play from the kitchen on the little tiny Samsung LCD (it's so cute and it's white so it matches my Xbox). I want to try this one.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo: Reach

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq