Posted 13 July 2016 - 09:30 AM

Excited to try playing as her, looks fun

#42 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,907 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 09:36 PM

She sucks... even after the buff.

No reason to not play Zen over her if you want an offensive healer.

Zen almost feels too strong, I'm worried he'll get re-nerfed.

#43 Kinetic

Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,682 posts
  • PSN:DocKinetic
  • Steam:dockinetic

Posted 08 August 2016 - 10:27 AM

Zenyatta's just nuts. He can deal damage and heal from almost any distance and his orbs hit their target almost instantaneously. I'd pass into his iris every chance I could.

#44 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,907 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 11:35 PM

Zenyatta's just nuts. He can deal damage and heal from almost any distance and his orbs hit their target almost instantaneously. I'd pass into his iris every chance I could.

He has become my go-to in Competitive. Insane utility. The only reason to run Mercy anymore is for her ult, which is still pretty good (and game winning) in certain circumstances - but it just can't make up for the damage that Zen puts out.

I can regularly turn the tide on an up-close McCree, or even Reaper, because of how strong Discord is.

#45 UHYVE

UHYVE
  • Veteran
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 04:28 PM

Anyone still playing this on PC? Add me if so (Uhyve#2969). 

Got it during the sale. It's fun but... less fun when you happen to get put on a not too great team.

Also, yeah, Zen is still a crazy healer, which is a shame because I found Mercy fun to play as.

Edit: So apparently, Battle.net has a regional friendslist? I can only see people from the US if I'm actually connected to the Americas server and playing Overwatch. No way to see anyone through the Battle.net client. Weird.

Edited by UHYVE, 02 January 2017 - 02:49 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq