• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 NJ Shlice

NJ Shlice

Tonight, we dine in Halo!

• Veteran
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 09:12 AM

I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing the inconsistent melee range issue. I've been either too slow and too early too many times for it to be just me. The distance that connects sometimes misses others, its pretty frustrating sometimes everytime.

I can't say that I have had the same problems.

I feel that I whack too late sometimes, but other than that I have no complaints

#22 phreak

phreak

What happened???

• 735 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 10:11 AM

I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing the inconsistent melee range issue. I've been either too slow and too early too many times for it to be just me. The distance that connects sometimes misses others, its pretty frustrating sometimes everytime.

Wow I thought it was just me.

I've had numerous times where I'll come up just inches short on a melee and other times where I am late. I hadn't realized it was game-related, if this is the case they need to fix it. I probably have dozens of missed kills/deaths that I can attribute to this.

Edited by jesusphreak, 22 May 2007 - 10:11 AM.

#23 rustyf50

rustyf50
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 10:42 AM

Yea same thing happens to me..

#24 MoNuckah

MoNuckah

Has a wide stance.

• Veteran
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 10:49 AM

It doesn't make sense to have a constantly shifting range on melee, anyone know why they would do that? It sucks to see your elbow end up just short of your opponents face only to be either counter melee'd or ganked by their last 4 AR bullets, when the last time you melee'd someone from that range you connected. EDIT: If it does have something to do with your connection speed, they should give you a latency meter in your HUD to let you know what your ^%$*@ melee range is.

Edited by MoNuckah, 22 May 2007 - 10:50 AM.

#25 Blamo

Blamo

XBL: BLAMO52 Service Tag: B52

• Banned
  • 713 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 03:46 PM

I have never hit it early, i alway hit it just right or we both die. I don't mind it, but from what you guys are saying it sounds like it sucks.(to be you)

#26 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 03:51 PM

I've never had a problem either. Everytime I missed, it was entirely my fault, and most of the time it was because I was trying to melee with the Laze or Rocks, which doesn't work as well as some of the other weapons.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo 3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq